Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid gives me tips on how to get women

Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

#i hate NIGGERS!!!
★★★★★
IMG 7028

most basic ass advice ever

why the fuck you talk to people on tiktok dms bro

None of that shit will work, all you have to do is be attractive.

Give me your tiktok account so that i can add you mr rabbi

Nigga this shit is so fucking basic, I am even cringing whilst reading it.... Foids like to say all of these things in order to make themselves feel better but the reality is that if you aren't a chad or if you aren't betabuxxing for them then you have no chance. Literally every single woman in my life confirmed this to me.

"girls like fluffy hair?"

nigga what the fuck? I've never heard that one before

Blue pill ass advice

They’re referring to this hairstyle. The messy bangs with some texture and spike to it.

All the zoomer prettyboys have either this, a middle part, or curly mop hair

Last edited:

ikr

if girls like fluffy hair so much, then why do they prefer fucking dogs to cats?

people keep saying girls 'like' some things and it's like, no they just like it bc their bf does it jfl

Mogs me for interacting with a woman

her advice sounds like it was made for girls jfl.

'hey foid since u r ugly, fraud with makeup, cosmetics and dress nice to pretend you look good. then maybe chad will at least notice you lol'

not really relevant to males. besides, who cares what tiktok foids say, it won't be high-quality advice. they wouldn't know quality even if it was facehugging them and brusquely raping them in the ass

Last edited:
over for baldcels right on step 1

Could get better advice from chatgpt

i noticed that having money seems to not play a factor at all for attracting women of any worth, at least when you’re younger. im rather wealthy and generally speaking nobody cares, female or otherwise. i propose looks>status>money over the more commonly touted looks>money>status

Reality
1. Be black

i noticed that having money seems to not play a factor at all for attracting women of any worth
A lot of guys have the I can’t wait until I get rich mentality only to pay for attention

I have fluffy hair
I never get compliments on it :feelsrope:

The last point jfl
It should be most sensible choice, but...

Tell her that what she says is cope and all that matters is height, jaw and eye area and see how she reacts

Typical retard bluepill advice

here's my advise
- jerk one out
- bed rot

Typical stupid foid adivce, even normies spew out garbage like this. There's no confidence for my 5'4 height smh.

The first tip rules out every Norwood reaper victim, brutal

Advice like that is insulting in 2024