Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Foid gives advice to Incels on Soy Reddit

no I won't be a quiet, silent cuck

a fish telling fishermen how to catch fish :feelskek:

Gigashower

Stop the hate? I didn't become hateful towards women because they rejected me, I became hateful towards them because they were extremely mean towards me first. This is something women never address. They just believe that incels are born in some vacuum and incels become hateful towards women because they read some blackpill material. Nope. Tell women to not act like cunts towards men, and I'll stop hating them. Before that I'll call them what they are, evil manipulative whores who don't deserve anything good.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Like how she starts off saying she's full of "compassion" and then saying how she wouldn't feel bad if "something" were to happen to us... :feelswhat:

Then says we should be put in mental institutions :feelsUgh:

Dilate and expand :dab:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Like how she starts off saying she's full of "compassion" and then saying how she wouldn't feel bad if "something" were to happen to us... :feelswhat:

Then says we should be put in mental institutions :feelsUgh:
The hypocrisy :lul:

They're gonna ban her for admitting looks matter :feelskek:

She should kill herself

No lol I'll be more violent now:feelsLSD:

>take steps to IMPROVE your looks by hitting the gym, eating right, dressing in fashionable clothes and having a positive mindset
This shit won't fix my ugly face and small dick, stupid femoid.
>muhh respect m'ladies
They were rejecting me my whole life. Why shouldI respect them?

"From a woman's perspective" ... "Give respect and you will get respect" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

This has got to be a tranny right? :feelstastyman:

Just think warm thoughts when you're feeling cold bro.
It's all in your head!!:soy::soy:

If only thos evil inkel would think le happy thought am irite?? Vibe in the positives, bruuh :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Women hate too sweaty, but it's not the same!! :foidSoy:

Those silly inkels wrongthinkmaxxing. When will they ever learnn.. dont they know women can see that from like a mile away or smthing smh :rolleyes:

Didn't read and don't care. Keep seething and harping on bitch!

STOP THE HATE but she's literally in a sub entirely dedicated to hate.
This forum at least allow us to talk about games and other things

They always start "analyzing" us from when we developed hate and never the causes before that.

> everything she said can be dismissed. Fuck off.

As a compassionate person...I cannot say in good faith that I would be terribly upset if something were to happen to an evil, violent misogynist who perpetuates a toxic ideology which we all know has harmed innocent people.

This is compassion to :foidSoy:

Didn't look yet but lemme guess work on your personality shower focus on your passion or maybe just be nice

Yup exactly what I said

Already got a Silver Award on Soy Reddit :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Just another foid who played life in recruit difficulty all the time and never went to hardened

kindness, personality and a sense of humor
When they talk about personality they always avoid what kind of personality traits are the most important, or they are very vague and ambiguous about it. Every person apart autistic wallflowers has some kind of personality. In fact, dark triad men are generally seen as mysterious and more attractive than good natured, family oriented guys.

If you disagree with me go to therapy

From now on i will respect foids endlessly

Stop the hate? I didn't become hateful towards women because they rejected me, I became hateful towards them because they were extremely mean towards me first. This is something women never address. They just believe that incels are born in some vacuum and incels become hateful towards women because they read some blackpill material. Nope. Tell women to not act like cunts towards men, and I'll stop hating them. Before that I'll call them what they are, evil manipulative whores who don't deserve anything good.
Nah bro its your personality

foids love mysogynist chads. i have witness it for real.

Fishing requires skill though

You can't just walk up to a lake and have fish jumping at you because of the configuration of bones in your face and your height

Only a foid who literally lives life on easy mode and has had no struggle could make a feel good post about things she has no clue about.

"I am not going to pretend that getting rejected is easy"

Yeah because you have no idea what it's like to experience it.

1) incels are just those of us who realised that it's over. not really an ideology you dumb roastie. anyway, statistically incels are harmless. it's dark triad chads that are murdering foids and then when they kill foids, it turns other roastie whores on and they can fawn over them :feelshaha:
2) psychology/psychiatry/therapy or whatever is a major cope that has simply replaced the role religion once had. it's where normies (mainly foids) go and cry about their wretched fucking life to an overpaid "friend" who tells them it's gonna be all right and that the person bitching to them is actually right to feel that way and there's no need to be better (they're getting paid so they dont give a fuck anyway lol). incels dont need mental health treatment, they need one of the basic fundamental needs of human existence: love and touch. keep coping roastie
3) major cope. kindness is a major turn off for foids and constantly being the clown wears off eventually. when a foid cannot settle for a chad she has to accept a downgrade which is usually an average looking normie, but she'll always be open to quickly jump onto chads cock should it ever arise. personality is the biggest meme ever
4) self-improvement is a joke for the most part unless that individual has a particular goal to reach which is a PERSONAL goal. nobody is going to look at ones self-improvement and be impressed because modern normies and foids are extremely selfish. it's all about them and what they can immediately see.
5) think of it as a mirror. i'll show respect when it's given. in the meantime, suck my dick you roastie bitch

They think it is THAT simple for men. JFl. Retarded cunts.

Just TherapyShowerGymClothesmaxx bro :bluepill:

Just institutionalize thousands of men for thoughtcrime theory. ITcucks are insane.

Didn't read a word.

Either give me Pussy or Fuck off, I don't need needless Information.

Worse, it's a fish telling fishermen how to catch fish that have already be caught by other fishermen, used as a trophy, and then thrown back into the water.

Because all of her "advice" points just set you up to get used goods with a ton of baggage (muh personality).

This has me just so wanting to vote red in november. So abortion would become illegal just to see foids cry. :feelshaha:

I'm shooting the women who made this