Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid give you advice to become attractive

Nihilistic Lowlife

Nihilistic Lowlife

They want to send me in PH AGAIN :)
★★★★★
This is why you can't fkn quotes this creature, i know in advance that some people will leave the video at the first point but it is still quite hilarious :feelsaww: , but hey they are trying so hard to look good that what they say goes against their brains, they are really a bunch of useless trash, meanwhile chad dont need to improve he just need to exist and the water is still wet:feelsaww:
Barack Obama Reaction GIF

Why doesn’t she make a video without her tits hanging out. Oh right, because nobody would watch it.

Last edited:
"and it has nothing to do with your looks." :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: Aaaaand, I'm out. :feelsjuice:

1. I horribly stutter and I have PTSD from bullying
2. Tell that to children from africa
3. Ok, and?
4. I have personality disorter
5. Chronic kidney disease = I can't work
6. Personality disorter + PTSD from bullying
7. Since I can't work, I don't have too much money to spend on books and libraries don't have that much to offer
8. People bullied me because of that

3. Ok, and?
7. Since I can't work, I don't have too much money to spend on books and libraries don't have that much to offer
Why would you even watch that far? She demerited herself immediately. I mean, between some dumbass random bitch with her tits hanging out on tiktok, or scientific evidence, is it really that hard to pick which one to listen to?

You shouldn't even entertain these cunts and their lies. It just strengthens their illegitimate feelings of legitimacy.

Thank you so much for posting this here. I implemented these 8 tips into my life and i am having sex every day now with 10/10 stacies.

"It just so happens all of my boyfriends where 6'5 guys with jawlines that could cut diamonds teehee."

Feedkng bluepills to the listening clueless simps/cucks.

This shit is literally common sense, everyone does this, end of the day it's all about looks

Omg I hate Americans so much lol

Not even one second.

10 things
List 7, and 8 is a non-statement.

Be ambitious... Wake up before 1:00
Waking up before 13:00 is 'ambitious', when the fuck does she wake up?

> Self-improvement copypasta
> Is an adult, cannot spell independence

Hopefully she has learned her lesson and picks a 13 year old to write her script next time; clearly the elementary school lacks talent.

Why would a guy take advice from a femoid.

>1) Confidence - If you're ugly and fake your confidence until you make it, foids will call you a creep.
>2) Stop complaining - Doesn't fucking matter.
>3) Be more interested - Yeah, just be an orbiter, that can't go wrong.
>4) Stand up straight - Over for scoliosiscels, and btw, a foid can look like Quasimodo and still get fucked.
>5) Be more ambitious - "ugly guy focuses on a job and makes a lot of money" = "nolifer", "small dick", "compensating", etc...
>6) Eye contact - Ties in with 1), an ugly guy makes eye contact, he's called a creep and maybe even a rapist.
>7) Learn something - You what? That doesn't even make any sense.
>8) Just bee urself - Yeah just ignore 1), 2), 3), 5), 6) and 7), tee fucking hee.

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

fuck an incel or shut up whore

Like the late, great Patrice O'Neal said, listening to women for advice on how to attract women is like listening to a fish's advice on how to be a better fisherman.

Thank you so much for posting this here. I implemented these 8 tips into my life and i am having sex every day now with 10/10 stacies.
Checkmate, incels.

c2d.jpg

Last edited:
3. Ok, and?
Does chronic kidney disease mean you have to go on dialysis?

Not yet :feelsjuice:
But probably in late 2022
I'm sorry, fellow brothercel. I knew an older man who had kidney disease, his daughter gave him one of her kidneys and it added about a decade to his life. Granted, he was already in his late 70s when he got the transplant.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back