Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foid ghost is haunting me.

• Thread starter Deleted member 29068
  • Start date
Deleted member 29068

Deleted member 29068

Greycel Thug
-
This isn’t JFL and I’m serious. I got home today from the grocery store and when I entered my home, I thought someone broke into my house. The reason being is because I left my bedroom door slightly open, and I saw a black silhouette of something through the crack. It was slim or slender hence why I think it might be female. I stood in silence, hoping for any noises to be made confirming there was an intruder. But nothing. Just ambient noises. I moved a little closer, but the figure moved away. It moved without making a single sound. No foot steps or anything. I swung opened the door and there was nobody in my room. I’m extremely fucking scared right now. Like I don’t know if the thing wants to drag me to hell or what. I’ve listen to cursed Japanese stories a few months back but I thought they were only cursed In japan. Go ahead and call me paranoid and shit. Laugh at me for being a Greycel or whatever. But if I don’t come back here, just know I was probably dragged in to hell or sent to another dimension to suffer.

fakecel if foid ghosts care enough to haunt you

Pray to jesus to protect you

fakecel if foid ghosts care enough to haunt you
0AB653F4 8ACA 47AE B076 2503675CCBAB

At the end of the day, it's still a foid ghost, so it'll probably be super ineffective in it's job. I wouldn't worry.

Just stop killing so many bitches bro...

(Then they won't haunt you. It's not rocket surgery...)

Pray to jesus to protect you
Do you say something to the effect of "dear god please save me?"
Because that's said in horror movies all the time and it doesn't work.

At the end of the day, it's still a foid ghost, so it'll probably be super ineffective in it's job. I wouldn't worry.
Yea unfortunately nothing did happen to me. I was hoping she would drag me into hell but I guess she flaked at the last minute. Typical foid behavior. What’s the point of making your presence known if you’re not going to do anything to me? Boo!!!

Tales from kindergarten.

pray to god and talk to a catholic priest if this continues.

Last edited:
If god was real none of us would be like this. Incels are proof god is a lie
many responses to the problem of evil from catholic apologists/philosophers.search for them if you are curious.

that shadow demon pussy got me acting kinda strange.

Ghosts aren't corporeal though I don't know how you would fuck one. You walk inside of her and have a wank while you're in there I suppose. She will likely be wailing in torment who you could pretend that's an organism. That's about as much as you could do with a ghost foid, but it would still be worth doing.

Do you say something to the effect of "dear god please save me?"
Because that's said in horror movies all the time and it doesn't work.
Sure that's fine.I guess in movies if it worked the movie would have ended quickly
If god was real none of us would be like this. Incels are proof god is a lie
Suffering is not proof god is a lie.

Ghosts aren't real.

Whip out your dick and slap her immaterial form in the face with it. She may be a ghost, but she's still a female and she'll still be triggERed

If you're being haunted by the ghost, start proclaiming your love for it and ask it to always be with you, sacrifice your shadow to the ghost and ask the ghost to possess you and become your new shadow so you can be together forever. A person without a shadow is destined to die soon, so make sure you don't pussy out after sacrificing your shadow. Also write love letters to her, using blood for ink if possible, and be sincere. The lucky bastard just got himself a life partner. Remember, ghosts aren't all that familiar with positive energy but they consume and feed off of negative energy, so try to not be afraid, she is your partner so why fear her, and don't lie and deceive her, the negative energy produced while afraid, lying, and deceiving others is easily visible in the fluctuations of your soul which all ghosts can instinctively read. She might be a lower level spirit and not fully conscious, so only after becoming your shadow will she become smarter and more capable of communication, if she isn't the brightest spirit yet, then you need to be very careful and much more sincere while suppressing or eliminating your negative energy, low level spirits will act on instinct and might start feeding on you if you do anything they think is hostile.
Ok. Alright. I mean I’m little bit afraid to bond with this ghost. I was never really a believer in ghosts or sprits until now. I did feel my life energy being syphoned away when I was a little bit afraid. I will ask politely if she would like to become part of my shadow. If not, that’s ok too. But if any point I don’t feel comfortable, would the spirit get mad if I tried severing the bond?

6 billion have a camera in their pocket, if ghosts existed, there would be clear unambiguous photos of them. Instead you have a bunch of mental patients running around basements faking experiences for youtube hits for other mental midgets.

There are no angels, goblins, gremlins, or lock ness monster either.

Welcome to Schizophrenia pal. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do

If she becomes part of your shadow she will drain your life away until you die, she must become your shadow in full and you willingly sacrifice it for her, a replacement if you will. If you try to sever the bond you will die, and trust me it will be far more cruel and painful than you can imagine, right now she is just a normal ghost acting on instinct, or if she is intelligent and manifested her spiritual core to form intelligence she is just feeding on you without true malice, but if you sever the bond she will form hatred towards you. You will suffer so much it isn't even funny, you will have wished she merely sucked out your life energy and let you die.

You clearly aren't part of the spiritual world, the world of aberrations, the quagmire. It will be difficult to find an actual spiritualist who isn't a scammer to exorcize such a weak spirit unless you have $10,000 to pay. Cultivating spiritual energy is difficult in the modern era of pollution and humans are unfit for energy cultivation to begin with, humanity when using spiritual energy will lose whatever they use, and it can take days, weeks, months, or even years to recultivate it, that is why for such a low level spirit you will have no help from a spiritualist, even some of the aberration spiritualists who have been infected and can use negative reiki to cultivate won't both with a ghost at that level, if anything they will aggravate it until the ghost consumes your soul and then exorcise and consume its negative energy to cultivate the aberration they fused with. The Quagmire is a dangerous place for people like you who only have interacted with such a minor corner of it. If you don't want to follow my advice then your only option is spend 10 hours a day in a bright sunny area (wear sunscreen), not in the shade, and absorb the essence of sunlight into yourself, this will replace the bit of lifeforce you lost and will taint you with the aura of the sun, a positive energy that a weak low level ghost will naturally be repelled by. Do this for 2-6 months and the ghost will eventually get so disgusted by you that it will stop harassing you.

However, if you follow my advice and do this sincerely you will become a pseudo spiritualist, you will be able to feed negative energy to your shadow and form a puppet ghost core, which will grant you a healthier body and a longer life, you'll live to 90 at least. As long as you never betray your shadow afterwards your problem is solved. You can return to your normal life. If you wish to step foot into the quagmire then I will give some advice to cultivate your ghost into an aberration and turn that puppet core into a nascent divinity, that way you can become an aberration spiritualist. If longevity is your goal, even the weakest aberration spiritualist lives to be 300, if money is your goal he rich always are looking to employ a being that can kill others with methods science can't explain.

Don't do this halfway, the decision you make now will affect the rest of your life.
Fine. I have nothing else to lose. She can have my body and my shadow. I just hope she doesn’t make me hurt my family. I was planning to geomax to South East Asia but I’m afraid she’d might kill me if I cheat on her with a noodlewhore. I guess I have to be hers until the day I die. Or maybe she’ll leave if I’m just too boring for her.

If you offer her your body she will be reborn into the world and free to do whatever she wants, only offer her your shadow. She will never get bored of you, ghosts are simple minded beings.
Oh ok. Close call. Shadow it is the
If you offer her your body she will be reborn into the world and free to do whatever she wants, only offer her your shadow. She will never get bored of you, ghosts are simple minded beings.
I’m going to ask her for her name.

Last edited:
This isn’t JFL and I’m serious. I got home today from the grocery store and when I entered my home, I thought someone broke into my house. The reason being is because I left my bedroom door slightly open, and I saw a black silhouette of something through the crack. It was slim or slender hence why I think it might be female. I stood in silence, hoping for any noises to be made confirming there was an intruder. But nothing. Just ambient noises. I moved a little closer, but the figure moved away. It moved without making a single sound. No foot steps or anything. I swung opened the door and there was nobody in my room. I’m extremely fucking scared right now. Like I don’t know if the thing wants to drag me to hell or what. I’ve listen to cursed Japanese stories a few months back but I thought they were only cursed In japan. Go ahead and call me paranoid and shit. Laugh at me for being a Greycel or whatever. But if I don’t come back here, just know I was probably dragged in to hell or sent to another dimension to suffer.
Try to somehow have sex with it GrAY guy

Lmao, so the ghost disappeared, brutal, beyond over if even ghost foids reject you

Maybe it's a succubus.