Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid Gets What She Deserves

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★

Foid dies during abortion procedure... gets killed trying to murder her fetus. JFL. They were celebrating in Argentina over the right to kill babies. GOOD.

She was just a clump of cells

Based fetus. His mom was trying to kill him, so he fought back and took her with him.

YIKES SWEETIE. YOU SHOULD HE MOURNING THIS BRAVE WOMAN

An upper class leech that got money of workers for spreading cancerous misandrist garbage and doing nothing productive. No sympathy from me.

Based fetus. His mom was trying to kill him, so he fought back and took her with him.
What a strong independent fetus, I want to be like it when I grow up.

While I don't care whether or not foids murder their babies, I find it strange that the media claims that abortions are "totally safe". You can't see the inside of a vagina as clearly as you can the inside of your stomach or asshole. It's a one way street, they can't just send a camera through your nose. Most of what the doctor can do is use his experience and ultrasound to kinda have an idea of what he's doing. At any point, he could fuck up and kill the women because, gasp, you can't guarantee to do a good job with minimal sight.

Is the media actually trying to kill women? Are they secretly based?

She gets what she fucking deserved.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back