Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid gets thrown around and abused by her bf

Happened daily when I was a young child.

No Feigning

Simps will rage at him and pity her, while she liked every second of it and she was flowing like a waterfall.

So what he has a nice personality tee hee

So much charisma and confidence

They choose these guys over the men who aren’t tall, handsome, and dark triad

TheProphetMuscle

Her personality detector can tell if a guy has ever posted a misogynist comment on the internet, but her detector can't tell if a guy will become violent :feelshehe: it just so happens.

personality detector failure

Her personality detector can tell if a guy has ever posted a misogynist comment on the internet, but her detector can't tell if a guy will become violent :feelshehe: it just so happens.
These low impulse control retards are master manipulators! I bet this knife-wielding thug did a PhD in manipulating women :soy::foidSoy:

Last edited:
everyone about to worship that sexhaver nigger just because he's a nigger

Meanwhile they call us pure evil but this fucker is obviously a angel right

It works fine, they like these types
The real personality detectors actually screen for meekness, introversion and autism. But only after a guy has passed their looks checks.

nothing thrills me more than seeing holes suffer

What a personality bro:lul::lul:

Massive cope, I am the legendary super Saiyan. You’re a janny for an incel forum.

super saiyan GIF
That's not you bro :feelsbaton: you had an anime foid repping you:foidSoy::bluepill:

That foid getting beat up made my day :feelsaww:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back