Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Foid gets slapped in store

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
She touched him first, he acted in self defense.

Also LOL at him literally slapping her so hard she get floored flat and then gets up and says "don't ever touch me bro" in a crack voice:lul:

Reminds me of @Dregster666 after I beat him up and he acts like he won

I can't watch

cucktube :(

that slap was so satisfying to watch

She got up right away and just kept saying "don't fucking touch me", but in a more subdued tone --- that's because he's a fat Tyrone. Had he been white, this shit would've gone viral

Also LOL at him literally slapping her so hard she get floored flat and then gets up and says "don't ever touch me bro" in a crack voice:lul:

I see you're still in pieces over my rich history compared to yours

I never lose :feelzez:

I see you're still in pieces over my rich history compared to yours

I never lose :feelzez:
I could actually respect you if you were proud of your "rich" history of being a toilet cleaner, but I can never respect a man who says "I wish I were white:feels:". You never even tried to defend it.

How does one beat up someone through internet?
I've humiliated him so badly it's honestly the equivilant of a physical beat up

:lul: :feelskek:

Post this in ID

Look how much she toned down after getting bitchslapped. She didn't even react in any way. That is how to deal with foids 101.

Pathetic :feelswhat:

Pay no attention to the village imbecil. He's been completely exposed as a filthy jew who only serves to spread misinfo.
Ooh I'm a jew now? I thought you were convinced I'm a Palestinian inbred who didn't have a country?
I know you desperately want to be white, but even bummer wasn't stupid enough to believe one of the lowest iq users on the forum. Maybe if you emulate uggo's antics one day you will be as white as him little dreggy.
Stay mad I destroyed your larps :feelshmm:

Ooh I'm a jew now? I thought you were convinced I'm a Palestinian inbred who didn't have a country?
Oh look at that, your character has been broken :feelshmm:

@Uggo Mongo look at this sperg having a meltdown :lul:

Oh look at that, your character has been broken :feelshmm:

@Uggo Mongo look at this sperg having a meltdown :lul:
Has it tho? If I was a jew wouldn't that nulify all your past insults against me? :feelshmm:

Poor little dreggy. I bet you wish you could turn back time and larp as white. Never post a pic of your dirty nails. Maybe then the forum wouldn't laugh at you. Maybe then @Uggo Mongo would accept you as his slave and allow you to lick his feet like you so clearly desperately wish:lul:
1550689810 c377e7756cbd90a4f5f430a92babd254

Has it tho? If I was a jew wouldn't that nulify all your past insults against me? :feelshmm:

Poor little dreggy. I bet you wish you could turn back time and larp as white. Never post a pic of your dirty nails. Maybe then the forum wouldn't laugh at you. Maybe then @Uggo Mongo would accept you as his slave and allow you to lick his feet like you so clearly desperately wish:lul:
View attachment 403304
Ginger2

JFL at revealing your ginger beard. What a huge fucking misplay :lul:

It's worse than the soyota reveal lmao
Bruh, the mistake you're making here is thinking I'm not proud of my gigner beard. I am. I'm proud of my Palestinian ancestory as a whole. You can NEVER say the same, Mr. "I wish I were white :feels:" :lul::lul:
The gentile mask slips, and the jew is exposed
View attachment 403310
Sorry but you're a jite, opinion automatically irrelevant and assumed lies

Look at the effort he gives me :lul:

You're not proud nigga stop lying :lul:
"I wish I were white :feels:" It breaks you inside every morning waking up a dirty mexican doesn't it:lul::lul:
You wish you could be a proud man, a real man like me.
But given the chance you'd lick @Uggo Mongo 's feet till your lips turned white :lul:

You literally live in your invaders land :lul: And you wish you were there skin color
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

Also if I'm jewish wouldn't that make me the invader?? Even your insults are larps:feelskek: