Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid gets pumped and dumped by tranny

Troon coon sheboon:foidSoy::foidSoy:

Imagine getting so much intimate contact that you actually kick someone out from cuddling with you in bed because you simply changed your mind about it. Fuck bros. It's unreal the lives some people live.

Post nut clarity moment

Don't even know what there sex was but still had sex with it, that's women
Don't even know what their breed is and still had sex with it - also women :feelspuke:

Also this:

(English is not my first language so I hope I'm using the right terminology)

Jfl at how she's worried about offending people by saying the guy is "male sex" and feels the need to give this as an excuse

Imagine getting so much intimate contact that you actually kick someone out from cuddling with you in bed because you simply changed your mind about it. Fuck bros. It's unreal the lives some people live.
Lifemogged this hard by a tranny

Hate this clown society

I always find it so odd when the soys refer to an individual as “they”

Over for trannyfoids

Lifemogged this hard by a tranny

Hate this clown society
exhausted-tiresome.gif

Don't even know what there sex was but still had sex with it, that's women
Don't even know what their breed is and still had sex with it - also women :feelspuke:
Woman moment right here buddy boyos. Her virtue signaling is so strong that she can somehow convince herself that she "doesn't see a difference" between a real biological male penis and an amalgamated facsimile tranny "penis".

Here's a protip for IT foids: Biological male dicks are grown naturally as fully functioning sexual/reproductive organs. They aren't bizarre hot-dog-shaped, stitch-covered abominations made out of severed forearm flesh.

They had a penis :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

The fuck did I just read :feelshaha:

Chad can literally be something completely incomplete and confused and foids will still fuck him.

We live in a society

Dumb slut. She chose to come to his house without going on a single date with him to get to know him. Then she's surprised that he kicked her out. Like no shit. She's a fat slut, and he's Tranny Chad.

Also, women are conditioned to hate "men" so much in the west, ironically tranny maxing probably helps guys get laid. I don't think it could turn an incel into a Chad, but might boost at least half a point in attraction. I know a tranny maxer myself, who at least got laid once from it, and who has women around him all the time because he wears dresses and complains about men and talks woke bullshit about how he's persecuted and trans people are under attack 24/7. (Getting virtue signalling bitches). He claims to be a bisexual trans woman, but his actions show him to be a straight man only.

Last edited:
btw bro I got banned from IG

Acc was disabled on friday and my backup was clapped even before that
fuck what is ur alt
i tried looking u up and couldnt find u

‘I am unsure of their gender but I believe their sex was male’
-modern dating in 2023

bitch doesn't even know if a male or a female fucked her

I was hoping the mentality unstable troon would troon out on her. Serves her right for drinking the global homo koolaid.

Trannymaxxing is a disgrace, but it works. I've never seen a single gay or troon that didn't get girls.

fuck what is ur alt
i tried looking u up and couldnt find u
As of now I don’t have one

I’ve got finals to deal with this week, probably will return to the platform on wednesday or thursday

As of now I don’t have one

I’ve got finals to deal with this week, probably will return to the platform on wednesday or thursday
rest in friggin peace
lmk when you make it though