Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid gets mad after chad pumps and dumps her

BitterCel

BitterCel

The ride never ends.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Shit like this is lifefuel tbh

"You're grossly unattractive btw"
Why add that in? foids are shallow cunts are foids.

guys are dicks because good looking pump'n'dump and ones who don't are "you're grossly unattractive btw"

Lol at public property cumdumpsters should expecting to be treated as more than just public property cumdumpsters.

Bitches really think guys are gonna fuck and then stick around for her great personality and career-minded ambition jfl.

Reminder that every girl thinks she’s SO FUCKING SPECIAL that her holes and her personality will override a high testosterone male primate’s drive to impregnate every womb in a 100 mile radius and only commit to her.. meme gender of the meme species ..

Feminism fucked over so many women. They seriously are handing out the only value they have like it’s nothing and pretending that their real value lies in something else.

Edit: the guy is a good little feminist soy cuckboy. He’s on her side, talking shit about Andrew and all.. so why is she calling him unattractive?

Yeah like a foid would so readily spread her legs open for someone 'grossly unattractive'

Yeah like a foid would so readily spread her legs open for someone 'grossly unattractive'
I don't think that was aimed towards the Chad, but rather the guy whose number Chad gave her.

ofc chad is not going to commit sub5 girls they are only for pump and dumps stupid fakeupmaxxed foids always cheating their SMV

I love how he threw in that LOL

Guys are such dicks and I hate them.....BUT GUESS WHAT UR UNATTRACTIVE IN A GROSS WAY AND DONT EVER CONTACT ME BECAUSE UR NOT EVEN A CHAD.

At least she was honest. I actually wish more foids had been brutally honest with me throughout my life.

What a fucking cunt honestly why did she have to say that shit at the end.

I always hated people that take their anger out on innocent bystanders like the guy did nothing

It's nice to see foids upset.

There are literally millions of 5/10 and 6/10 guys out there who would have loved her and treated her like a queen, but she wanted Chad, so she got him, along with all the baggage that comes with it.

I'm laughing at this dumb slut. r/SlutTears

Lifefuel to see the real aftermath, thanks chad.

That dude mogs me by at least 2 points and she just called him “grossly unattractive”. I’m beginning to think it’s over buddy boyos! (jk it never began)

LOL semen dumpster foid thought she had value, meanwhile chad is on to the next one, while she wipes the nasty drip from her filthy cunt JFL.

“a guy you hit it off with”

Translation: chad.

When a guy ignores a foid: what a horrible person!! Men are such bastards!!
When a foid ignores a guy: you’re not entitled to her attention!! She can ignore whoever she wants!!

She's a whore and that man is a beta

Thats all they are good for tbh. JFL at marrying a hole.