Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid gets incel fired for making "innapropriate comments"

if he was chad this wouldnt have happened

He eye-raped her with his nct prey eyes.

This is way segregating genders was based.

"boohoo an ugly male is sexually attracted by me" :foidSoy:

Vzxdh0bm9d401

This is way segregating genders was based.

It should not be forced, but it should be allowed. Men who can't behave around women should be allowed to create companies that only hire men, or very old/unattractive women. This is what freedom of association is supposed to mean.

Last edited:
It should not be forced, but it should be allowed. Men who can't behave around women should be allowed to create companies that only hire men, or very old/unattractive women. This is what freedom of association is supposed to mean.
Yeah. Not forcing foids to enter in only male places by funding companies with taxes to hire foids in pink collar jobs like recruiters, HS personnel and shit like that.

thats what you get for wageslaving alongside a foid.

You could make millions as a talking alligator

a female boss must be a pain in the ass.

It’s from TwoXchromosones, meaning either A it’s a larp or B the guy looked at her for a fraction of a second too long

It’s from TwoXchromosones, meaning either A it’s a larp or B the guy looked at her for a fraction of a second too long
I bet you, all the guy did was just say little flirty lines to her that aren't meant to be taken super seriously like "hello, good morning beautiful, how was your bikini/swimsuit photoshoot sweetheart?" causing him to get fired :lul: FFS

Women is always inside a circlejerk of cringiness and I just ate my samwich:feelstastyman:

This is why foids shouldn’t be allowed in the workplace. They cannot handle the real world, they are weak and sensitive.

A foid boss used to call me “sweetheart”. Didn’t give two fucks, went on with my day. Foid was like 40 years older than me and I’m a babyfacecel so no I’m not a fakecel

Some dumb cunt bimbos did the same to me. Apparently me just existing was enough for them to call the police and feds after me and basically ban me from my industry. Fuck these bitches and their faggot cuck guys they hire

This is why foids shouldn’t be allowed in the workplace. They cannot handle the real world, they are weak and sensitive.

A foid boss used to call me “sweetheart”. Didn’t give two fucks, went on with my day. Foid was like 40 years older than me and I’m a babyfacecel so no I’m not a fakecel
Fakecel