Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Foid gets her mouth bitten off by boyfriend and gets surgery

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

dark triads attract foids

You know from the title, I was assuming it was a dogpill where she was kissing her dog and it bit her mouth out. JFL at her actual boyfriend ripping her mouth out

You know from the title, I was assuming it was a dogpill where she was kissing her dog and it bit her mouth out. JFL at her actual boyfriend ripping her mouth out
That boyfriend must have really strong teeth

Wanted to escape her "abusive" boyfriend, but still has cards from him? Hmmm. :feelswhere:

Personality detectors are on a losing streak in 2020.

Wanted to escape her "abusive" boyfriend, but still has cards from him? Hmmm. :feelswhere:

Personality detectors are on a losing streak in 2020.
They don’t ever wanna leave a chad

Jfl me too man. I had me sarcastic dogpill reply ready to go and everything

Chad always gets to do the fun stuff
:feelsUnreal:

Tastes better with bath salt tbh

Her bad personality detector must've malfunctioned

:feelsUnreal: OH NO YOU EVIL INKWELL,THIS ISNT HER FAULT HER PERSONALITY DETECTOR MALFUNCTIONED

Heightpilled once again. Fuck

What a manly jaw lol anddddddd she has another bf hahaha.

Lol i couldn't stop laughing when that bitch was crying :feelskek::feelskek: the fucking retard deserved it tbh a shame she didn't die

Damn nigga

Lol i couldn't stop laughing when that bitch was crying :feelskek::feelskek: the fucking retard deserved it tbh a shame she didn't die
Remember your “every abuser woman deserves it” thread?

She will go right back to sucking his dick.

She likes Ogres.

Play stupid games...

personality mogs me! he deserves a gf and i dont

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Broken personality detector

just be a cannibal theory

Was he a dog?

ugly tbh, but

volcel if you wouldn't

Facebook page literally has a picture of her

and she still goes back to him :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Based ogre tbh

Her personality detector was off

Funny that he didn't outright bite her. He leaned in for a kiss and she avoided it so he replied with a chomp. Yet when they were together she probably bragged to her friends that he was sure of himself and goes after what he wants.

He wanted a kiss so he stole her lips lmao. These toilets deserve it. They deny good men because "he makes me feel safe" and never in a million years do they expect to need protecting from them.

That or they fucking like it.

Last edited:
Funny that he didn't outright bite her. He leaned in for a kiss and she avoided it so he replied with a chomp. Yet when they were together she probably bragged to her friends that he was sure if himself and goes after what he wants.

He wanted a kiss so he stole her lips lmao. These toilets deserve it. They deny good men because "he makes me feel safe" and never in a million years do they expect to need protecting from them.

That or they fucking like it.
I wonder what the comments say

I don’t wanna look because too much ragefuel