Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid gets her male neighbour to pretend to be her boyfriend when food delivery arrives

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
My friend told me about a girl he knows who gets her male neighbour to act as her boyfriend when she orders food. He will literally come into her apartment 5 minutes before the est. delivery time and wait for the doorbell because she is quote "scared of Indians".

90% of delivery drivers in Norway are curries.

He's nothing but a meat shield

That's very cucked of that neighbour

Fucking brutal.

Brutal pajeet pill

If I were him I would tell her, "no, I can't do that for you, you are not my girlfriend'

Here is you Taco's.

Show bobs as tip!

Men are slaves

If a foid asked me to "pretend to be her boyfriend" in order to make her feel safer when getting food delivered to her,

it would have to be FOR REAL. none of this pretend shit

the deal is, protection for sex. it's always been that way until cucks started protecting foids without being rewarded sex.

never occurred to her to learn how to cook.

My friend told me about a girl he knows who gets her male neighbour to act as her boyfriend when she orders food. He will literally come into her apartment 5 minutes before the est. delivery time and wait for the doorbell because she is quote "scared of Indians".

90% of delivery drivers in Norway are curries.
Cultural enrichment :society::society::society::society: