Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Foid gets her face ripped off by chimpanzee

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
And absolutely nothing of value was lost.

Do you wanna befriend the chimpanzee bro?

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

That's what happens when crazy monkey eats fast banana!

Who wants to bet she was fucking the chimp? JFL at this whole video.
...they were sleeping together...
:ha..feels::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Owner who raised the chimp for 20 years fed him with lobsters and gave him wine also said that she loved him

Reminder that a chimp was more cared and loved than an incel. Brutal chimppill

Owner who raised the chimp for 20 years fed him with lobsters and gave him wine also said that she loved him

He was essentially her son. This is what happens when you give women rights.

Also the comments on the vid are disabled jfl.

Chimpcel tried to ascend with a human foid and when it failed he went ER on that bitch. He couldn't get any primate pussy, so he went to the picture wall in the cave to try and ask for advice and other chimpcels said that only the alpha male gets all the women and he'll get nothing. They told him if he wanted to ascend he could try running just be monkey game with a human foid. Sadly it didn't end well and he unleashed his primal rage.

Chimpcel tried to ascend with a human foid and when it failed he went ER on that bitch. He couldn't get any primate pussy, so he went to the picture wall in the cave to try and ask for advice and other chimpcels said that only the alpha male gets all the women and he'll get nothing. They told him if he wanted to ascend he could try running just be monkey game with a human foid. Sadly it didn't end well and he unleashed his primal rage.
That's probably not far off from what really happened.

Women are always getting DESTROYED by apes. Suicide Silence did a song about it

Based apeCel went ER

My chimpanzee furbaby would never do this

QN46Qix.jpg
Adorable :panties:

More importantly.How was she overpowered by an obese chimpanzee?

My chimpanzee furbaby would never do this

QN46Qix.jpg
:soy:

Just Chimpmaxx bro

What could possibly go wrong :feelskek::feelstastyman::feelsgah:

Do chimpanzees make you scared?

Chimpanzees are wild animals, what was this roastie thinking? Oh wait foids only operate via emotion, after all oil and water mixes better than foids and logic. So the bitch receives no sympathy from me. In closing....
This is me giving a fuck

the kind of retard that would keep a adult chimp in their home as a "pet" deserves to have their face ripped off

Go Travis the chimp
Travis the chimp is a victim.

And now sluts are going to have a "thing" for chimpanzees "he's saw hawt he could eezily oaverpawer meh! I'm wet already!"

Only personality matters so she shouldn't care

Only personality matters so she shouldn't care
She should thank the chimp for teaching her that valuable lesson many inkwels need to learn.

She should of died tbh

Jfl first thing that came to my mind as well. Travis was probably incredibly horny and got frustrated. Guess animals can go ER too

Good to know looks don’t matter

Not watching but why do retarded foids trust animals so much? They shy away at the thought of spending one second voluntarily with a sub5 but will swim with sharks and pet lions

What all whores deserve tbh based chimp

Isn't this like 12 years old?

Not watching but why do retarded foids trust animals so much? They shy away at the thought of spending one second voluntarily with a sub5 but will swim with sharks and pet lions
Foids can go get raped in the 3rd world, excuse them literally because they think street shitters are inferior animals, and come back to civilization to claim we're prejudiced sexual predators.

They raise them because they are attractive. They don't care that it can kill them because of looks. Looks>everything JFL at life.

Isn't this the Chimp Adam Lanza called into a radio show about? :waitwhat:

I know about this story. The chimp was under heavy medications and it is believed that made him psychotic.

I know about this story. The chimp was under heavy medications and it is believed that made him psychotic.
So if she didn't put him on meds he'd still be a friendly pet?

They don't even mention that the chimp was on drugs given to him by his retarded owner and was hallucinating during the entire thing, if the foid owner wasn't a retard the chimp would not be dead.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshmm:
I'm laughing so hard rn

They don't even mention that the chimp was on drugs given to him by his retarded owner and was hallucinating during the entire thing, if the foid owner wasn't a retard the chimp would not be dead.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshaha::feelshaha: So what you're saying is it was almost natural selection?

based ape also the previous owner died so the ape was taken care of by the dead owner's friend and the dead owner's friend gave the ape sum xannies and wine to the ape and that's how the ape went ape on Charla I wished the cops didn't shoot my ape he dindu nuffin