Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over foid gets free plastic surgery after getting 'bullied' in school for appearance

@Incelius Savage don´t worry i Hope some kinky horny niggers will throw sulphuric acid in her gross snout after rough gang rape brutal forced session (in video game)
Based

give me freee otoplasty I have bigger ears than her :lasereyes: all inkwells should have govt sponsored cosmetic surgery
they should've told her to stand up for herself and get a more likeable personality like they tell us

This girl isn't even ugly :feelsping:

no help for truecels

imagine if the surgery went wrong and it fucked her face up
the curry who died from hair transplant should have had his shit sponsored in best clinic in the world

im almost certain they'd put us in concentration camps if they could
I wonder how many parents would sign off on this idea for their own sons

im almost certain they'd put us in concentration camps if they could
rn they will at most create a Guantánamo Bay for the likes of us but the concentration camps arent too far away

Muh foid privilege

@Incelius Savage don´t worry i Hope some kinky horny niggers will throw sulphuric acid in her gross snout after rough gang rape brutal forced session (in video game)

A toilet... is a toilet.
This.
No matter how much you renovate a toilet it will always be a toilet.
This girl will forever be a hole for men to cum onto. She exist to serve men with all her holes. Her looks is irrelevant as long as she has a hole in between her legs.

But of course we wont get free surgery jfl. Ugly guys just have to deal with the torment and the beatings and are expected to just take it. I certainly believe that surgery should be covered for men that it's over for tbh.

shess a giga becky now

Attachments

• news-521 (2).jpg
    news-521 (2).jpg
    29 KB · Views: 34