Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid gets called ugly for job interview

Operation Miranda

Operation Miranda

"suck my dick"- Mahatma Gandhi
★★
No one would care if this was a ugly guy
Of course it goes viral if it's a foid
Now she's getting many job offers and whatnot

Wish tiktok users a horrible death in gta 5

Thanks

Gracie Lorincz, who applied at Ava Lane Boutique in Auburn Hills, showcased the email response on TikTok Thursday and the video has gone viral with more than 1.3 million views.

Chuck DeGrendel, vice president of operations and the owner’s husband, accidentally sent Lorincz an email response at 1 p.m. on Wednesday saying, "This girl is fresh out of college (Hope College) and not that cute," DeGrendel wrote. "She applied to the sales model position. Are you sure you want me to interview her?"

Gracie captioned her video ":))))) feeling amazing" and explained the uncalled-for situation.

Shortly after her video was uploaded and gained traction, a statement was posted on Ava Lane Boutique's Facebook page on behalf of DeGrendel saying he has removed himself from the hiring process and that all future hires for brand representatives will be handled by the boutique's human resources representative.

I hate social media

No one would care if this was a ugly guy
Of course it goes viral if it's a foid
Now she's getting many job offers and whatnot

Wish tiktok users a horrible death in gta 5

Thanks

She probably received 100 job offers after her story went viral

For a white foid she is ugly, her face kind of reminds me of a young Sergio Ramos (no homo).

Screen Shot 2021 07 11 at 122624 PM
704f85a325a045ebb9aea3cbca35400a front

It's kind of a requirement to be cute to work in sales positions (these are usually positions that make the most money in whole department).

She's not entitled to the job. Also everyone knows that foids get hired according to their looks, they love to have this competitive edge over men yet they complain when a prettier foid gets hired.

She's not entitled to the job. Also everyone knows that foids get hired according to their looks, they love to have this competitive edge over men yet they complain when a prettier foid gets hired.

at this point obese women will become models jfl ( :foidSoy: body positivity teehee )

I hate white knight cucks so much. That that position was for a model and they didn’t want her now they’re getting threats from white knight faggots

cancelled :feelzez: that's what you get for disrespecting the almighty toilet :feelsUgh:

You're not entitled to be a model, sweaty. Your personality isn't good enough. Also, you need to take more showers. Your butthurt whining gets a BIG YIKES from me. Dis why u not model. Sweaty.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back