Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

foid gets brutally knocked out in a fight

Med Amine

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★

I'm VERY Surprised there were no white knights. Usually there's a tall white normie standing around to come to m'ladys aid who gets subsequently beat up as well or manages to restrain the attacker long enough for the foid to get an advantage. Always. There's always that one guy

He slapped her which caused her to go in for an attack but he caught the foid with a punch to the face. As she reeled from that counter she threw out a pathetic kick in the same motion which had little effect. Enraged, she makes probably her biggest mistake! Making a predictable head on charge which the based fellow countered with a right hook. GG ez ez ez get better and parry more, woman

Look at the white wiggers watching this retarded vagina getting herself knocked out, in her own self absorbed importance by her black bull.
Cucked beyond belief.

Last edited:
That is the gay nigga stance which is crazy dangerous to amateurs.

Retard whore vs based nigger.

That was the gayest slap I have ever seen, yet it was somehow effective:feelskek:.

Well this was one of the most pathetic fights I’ve seen :feelsjuice:

The only time I support men striking back is when the woman hits first. This isn't based at all. Males are biologically stronger than female (two sexes that you can't change unless it's gender).
she is the one who asked for the fight
she got what she wants

wtf is she doing :lul:
Yeah, what got her in a fight with him in the first place?

He's a based nigger tho, these foids that confront men thinking that they wouldn't swing at her until she messes with the wrong dude.

I love the " you cant hit me, im a girl"reactions

If men only fight other men but avoid fighting women, that would not be equal treatment of the sexes

Feminists wanted equality, this is what equality means

This is true kino:feelsPop: