Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid Gets Beaten Up By Bf Who Payed For Her College Fees After Dumping him

I need the video

LIFEFUEL

It's so insane how much easier foids' lives are. How many options they have.

Just fucking think about it. You simply exist, and there's a guy who really likes you and wants to do nice things for you. Wants to pay a high amount of money just because he likes you.

As a man, you will NEVER have something like this. Not even the high tier Chads get this. It's absolutely fucking insane how many options foids have. Just exist and men will do everything for you. BUT TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY, THAT'S STILL NOI ENOUGH FOR THESE FUCKING SCUM TOILETS.

HE SHOULD HAVE FUCKING BEATEN HER UNGRATEFUL ASS TO DEATH

A college professor of mine married a young chick who was in my class.

He carried all the cost for her med school. In the end, she ended up divorcing him and dumping his ass for a younger, taller doctor.

I didn't really like that professor so it's a win for me :feelskek:

Efforts made by some students to hold back the man from beating the girl was futile, as the man had more supporters than those who are for the girl.

More and more are waking up and the simps along with their parasitic foids will get what they deserve, nothing will or can hold us back, together we are unstoppable.

She gets what she deserves

That what she gets for being a traitor

Did not click, but based asf

I don't know if the woman was too bitch or the guy was too crazy, but it was okay.

I don't know if the woman was too bitch or the guy was too crazy, but it was okay.
Yes, we need more things like this to happen