Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Foid gets beaten and disfigured

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
wow so this is what @Speedloader does in his free time

6BCADC19 B617 4D42 94D7 FBE2F9E879AC

I bet that nice-personality-ed individual doesn't have any problems finding love.

What happened?​

The owner of this website (hoodsite.com) has banned the autonomous system number (ASN) your IP address is in (3292) from accessing this website.

She didn't say no to drugs!

All she had to do was just say no to drugs and she would still have a face...

Oh well.

There's no drugs for her face.

Merry Christmas

oh wow i just fucked her last week
very unsettling.

The comments on hoodsite are surprisingly based, but of course there's more than several saying shit like "he's not a real man" or "what a pussy". JFL --- If a guy was getting the shit beaten out of him for stealing from his drug dealer boss, 99.9% of the comments would be like "good for him"

I managed to understand a little bit: basically she was apologizing and begging him to stop and if I'm not mistaken, she was denying the accusation (?). Any Slavs here care to translate?

Last edited:
What happened to her "personality detector" and her "toxic masculinity radar"?
Did it fail? Hm, strange. It seems like she reversed the configurations.
And now they filter out good men and only give chances/opportunity to thugs and drug addicted criminals.

Other than that, LifeFuel.
:feelsokman:
The comments on hoodsite are surprisingly based, but of course there's more than several saying shit like "he's not a real man" or "what a pussy". JFL --- If a guy was getting the shit beaten out of him for stealing from his drug dealer boss, 99.9% of the comments would be like "good for him"
Facts

This is what the typical snarky foid online would be reduced to when they actually have to fight a man.

I want to know why this doesnt happen more often

Based drug-dealer, should of beat her until she passed out.