Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Foid gets a longer prison sentence than her rapist because she said no no words

Nagger

Nagger

NachtaktiverVergewaltiger
★★

I know, I know r@pe based and the foids are getting what they deserve, but this is beyond ironic.
What can I say.... You get what you voted for and then some....
I imagine a glorious future where muzziecels will ascend with German foids (without consent) and then get next to nothing because the foids "hurt their feelings" by saying stuff like: "shitskin" or "fucking arab".
Anyhow this new trend could also benefit germcels, imagine how many women will just get a parter in order for them not to get r@ped when going outside. I wish this is what would happen...

But let's be honest, in reality gigachad is just going to have a constant harem of women following him around and us brocels won't feel the trickle down effect.

Anyhow karma. You get what you voted for foids!

Screenshot 20240624 152315

The German source for all of this. It conforms the story.

View attachment 1185946
I know, I know r@pe based and the foids are getting what they deserve, but this is beyond ironic.
What can I say.... You get what you voted for and then some....
I imagine a glorious future where muzziecels will ascend with German foids (without consent) and then get next to nothing because the foids "hurt their feelings" by saying stuff like: "shitskin" or "fucking arab".
Anyhow this new trend could also benefit germcels, imagine how many women will just get a parter in order for them not to get r@ped when going outside. I wish this is what would happen...

But let's be honest, in reality gigachad is just going to have a constant harem of women following him around and us brocels won't feel the trickle down effect.

Anyhow karma. You get what you voted for foids!

View attachment 1185945
The German source for all of this. It conforms the story.
On one hand i want to be mad about women getting raped by migrants, but on the other hand they literally voted for this so there's a part of me that doesnt feel bad for them. So im kind of conflicted here ngl

:society: what happened sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me? i care more about the fact that words can lead too longer sentences than rape or murder even

On one hand i want to be mad about women getting raped by migrants, but on the other hand they literally voted for this so there's a part of me that doesnt feel bad for them. So im kind of conflicted here ngl