Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid fucks guy within hours of meeting him

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★

Yet I don't see anywhere in that wall of text any mention about his personality :feelshehe:, I don't even need to know how that guy looks, but it's obvious he showered and watched captain marvel the night before.

Hi. Please dont judge me!

JFL what a joke

>i've only slept with 5 people

That's considered not a lot for a 24 year old.
There are still men looking for foids to marry in the 21st century. Please, Muslimcels, just take over the west already.

Larp but

ONLY 5 PEOPLE TEEHEE

Because its normal for a roastie to have 30-60 partners by 19, it's over.

VIRGIN OR DEATH

I’m not reading this, she’s wanting attention. She posted this to humblebrag teehee to her foids that she had sex, if anyone calls her out for it she’ll just pull a “PUSSY POWER, GO AWAY INKWELL”

i can't continue reading that... very extreme rage feul...

Grow up it’s 2019 and people be shaggin
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

"I´m not that kind of girl"
Well clearly you are fucking slut

Reminder: That will never happen to you.

See silly inkwells it's easy, just be a new roommate and approach her with confidence bro. :soy: :soy:

(EDIT: Fuck what I said above, judge me all you like, and yes I am that kind of girl now watcha gone do)

adln6eXy.gif

Nothing to judge here all girls r like this it's only because of social pressure and strict tradition their true nature had been suppressed for so long
Now women r truly freed their showing their natural hypergamous behavior

"I´m not that kind of girl"
Well clearly you are fucking slut
Her personality completely changed in a single one-night stand with Chad. Think of Chad as a vampire: Vampire's blood is highly addictive to humans. A single drop is enough. A human that has consumed vampire blood become's a thrall. A thrall is a human with vampire-like abilities, but weaker than a full vampire overall. Once a human has consumed vampire blood, they can never go back. If they stop consuming it they'll die.

It's similar to the Chads Struck effect: once they go Chad, they can never go back.

She has only had sex with chads 5 times, the rest were chadlites she wiped out of memory

tehee I already knew his personality great when I saw him

she should be hanged publicly

I really want to know what this girl looks like

I’m not reading this, she’s wanting attention. She posted this to humblebrag teehee to her foids that she had sex, if anyone calls her out for it she’ll just pull a “PUSSY POWER, GO AWAY INKWELL”

I'll give a scientific explanation of what sexual tension is. It's called being in the presence of Chad.

Hopefully her other roommate goes ER.

I'll give a scientific explanation of what sexual tension is. It's called being in the presence of Chad.
No you intel.

It was clearly his personality :soy: :soy: :soy:

Larp but

ONLY 5 PEOPLE TEEHEE

Because its normal for a roastie to have 30-60 partners by 19, it's over.

VIRGIN OR DEATH
If a woman fucks 5 people now she's considered a prude jfl.

:soy:You see how she never mentioned his looks teehee? It must have been his confidence and personality!

Only Chad's count, when counting sex times...

Yet I don't see anywhere in that wall of text any mention about his personality :feelshehe:, I don't even need to know how that guy looks, but it's obvious he showered and watched captain marvel the night before.

It doesn't mention personality because these fucking NPCs don't give a good god damn about anything but money, genes and attention.

"I'm not that type of girl....."

I’ve only slept with 5 people :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: sure

2d foid worship should be banned in this forum u fucking cucks turning this place into cucked beta male anime forum
BASED

Too many fucking faggots on this forum. Being obsessed with cartoons drawn by wageslave manlet Asians isn’t even beta male territory, it’s textbook omega male. Massively pathetic behavior.

chad fucks , betabux cucks

Some guys live like this