Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel foid from my class thinks shes bettter than me

G

gamingamer

Banned
-
100% - Permaban Infiltrator troll follower of Two-ply most likely.
megaslut from class today asked me for a pen with a dumb smile on her face.......... she totally thought she was better than me or some shit......... i told her to fuck off and she acted all confused like she didn't know she was a total bitch. i remindeded her of her place and she got all quiet. feels good to put a whore in their place but............. still:feelsUgh:

Women not knowing their place is the problem with society.

Ah yes. You were referenced by another user here:

Go into ban appeals and look at the greycels viewing the threads like “edp445” “gamingamer” and “butteredbreadbuns” including a few others I can’t bother to list. They have their profiles “unable to view” which means they are still waiting for approval. If I were you I’d perma ban all of them. They’re normies who are waiting to join this site.

Your post is rather suspicious, admittedly. Yes, the body of your thread seems to be filled with mockery.

Last edited:
Ah yes. You were referenced by another user here:

Your post is rather suspicious, admittedly.
I want all of these fuckers banned. He was scrolling through ban appeals when he was waiting to sign up. Being like his retarded YouTuber daddy. @Fat Link
megaslut from class today asked me for a pen with a dumb smile on her face.......... she totally thought she was better than me or some shit......... i told her to fuck off and she acted all confused like she didn't know she was a total bitch. i remindeded her of her place and she got all quiet. feels good to put a whore in their place but............. still:feelsUgh:
LARP, nobody on here has the balls to tell a girl to fuck off. You aren’t an incel faggot.

Larp for living sword badge Transparent PNG

My last probation officer was a foid and I called her a cunt, fuck off many times
Ok, well you have 200+ days online and have spoken of your enjoyment for Xanax and other benzodiazepines which make you low inhib. This guy is thinking:

“Gee! I sure wanna be like my favorite YouTuber and infiltrate this site! Hmmm…. They seem misogynistic so I’ll make a post where I “told a girl to fuck off” then I’ll fit in!

@AmIjustDreaming look at his join date, I saw this dude going through old ass posts in ban appeals while he was still waiting to join.
:lul::lul::lul:

Ok, well you have 200+ days online and have spoken of your enjoyment for Xanax and other benzodiazepines which make you low inhib. This guy is thinking:

“Gee! I sure wanna be like my favorite YouTuber and infiltrate this site! Hmmm…. They seem misogynistic so I’ll make a post where I “told a girl to fuck off” then I’ll fit in!

@AmIjustDreaming look at his join date, I saw this dude going through old ass posts in ban appeals while he was still waiting to join.

:lul::lul::lul:
Oh, I don't doubt for a second this guy is just a troll that I or another mod will have to ban eventually. I don't see how any incel wouldn't love Benzos. To deal with all this shit, that numb, bliss of a bar is one of the greatest drugs ever made.

Oh, I don't doubt for a second this guy is just a troll that I or another mod will have to ban eventually.
@AmIjustDreaming please ban him now. His join date, posts, and behavior indicate he is 100% a troll.
I don't see how any incel wouldn't love Benzos. To deal with all this shit, that numb, bliss of a bar is one of the greatest drugs ever made.
Ending up a bar tard is a terrible fate though.:feelscry:

I'm scared of sexy women because I get sexual thoughts.

@AmIjustDreaming please ban him now. His join date, posts, and behavior indicate he is 100% a troll.
you already know this dude is a troll :smonk:

i can sense it

Ending up a bar tard is a terrible fate though.:feelscry:
I‘m on it.:feelshehe:

He can cry to me in ban appeals if he likes about supposedly not being a two-ply follower but we all are pretty much in agreement that, that is exactly what he is. Sigh. :feelsseriously:

My last probation officer was a foid and I called her a cunt, fuck off many times
Thought mods would hold registrations for good for a while after twomad's video to avoid the forums being flooded by trolls?