Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

foid friends is cucked. You cannot be super close friends with foids. The existence of such friendship is a reminder that you are unfuckable

uselessrice

uselessrice

I am the man this society wanted me to be
★★
I tried. I am done. I have been distancing myself from some of my foid friends over the past year. Some of them asked me to go out. I was reluctant but went. I then realized this was just cucked and humiliating.

We were at a restaurant and the dreaded topic of dating came up.
They pulled out their apps and started talking about the guys they were interested on tinder... IN FRONT OF ME!

They kept swiping left on guys who were clearly way more of value than they were.
It is very revealing to see what they must think of me secretly but don't say it directly.

They are not bad friends. They are just a constant reminder that we shouldn't be too close. Maybe more distance is acceptable but the fact they felt comfortable enough to rate guys in front of me, knowing I am below average levels of attractiveness shows how disrespectful it is.

they dont consider you a male.

Having female friends who deny you sex while they give it to other men, is no different to being in a cuckold relationship

Not in that way

You wouldn't wanna be a cuck wouldn't you?
I should have followed what I was doing already. Instead I gave in because I was feeling lonely and I wanted to go out to have fun.

this is it! It became clear to me last year this was the case. If they did consider me male they would never be talking about what they think about men to me!

Yes it is cucked and useless. And typically you are only there if they have a use for you such as attention or paying for meals. Much better of having male friends.

I should have followed what I was doing already. Instead I gave in because I was feeling lonely and I wanted to go out to have fun.
You're forgiven. Maybe leaving them and pretending you don't exist to them is what you can go for.

Yes it is cucked and useless. And typically you are only there if they have a use for you such as attention or paying for meals. Much better of having male friends.
I don't know about attention or paying for meals in my case, but I get what you mean.

They don't even see you as a possible choice, and might even be expecting you to know that the same due to your physical subhumanity; expected, with foid "friends". :feelskek:

They see you as a cuck, harmless and able to serve as a nice tool for validation and to dump her rantings about Chad and her personality detector failing on you daily; "platonic" friends are nearly impossible, and those who espouse such nonsense are laughable in their delusion that the foid would not have approached them already if they were physically attractive. :feelsjuice:

There is no way of doing so, in a "platonic" manner; it's simply the male hoping and wishing that the foid might grow attracted to him and thus a relationship will bloom, while she looks outside for any other HTN or above, the "friend" simply being a way to dump emotional loads and act as a white knight for her when Chad inevitably moves on, as well as a way to gain some validation and attention-seeking fulfillment with her knowing the cuck wishes to be with her... :feelshaha:

Chad has never had any actual foid "friends" while not already with a foid; they simply grow attracted to him, and the usual hypergamous behaviour occurs. :feelsclown:

Never had foid friends, never will

I don’t have any friends right now. But I used to have friends a long time ago.
There is nothing more heartbreaking than listening to a friend talk about the guy she likes.
It’s hard to just walk away. You might think that someday she will give you a chance.
But she won’t. Not until you are her only option for a betabux.
If you got a really good job, she would all of a sudden be interested in you.
Don’t fall for it. She doesn’t like you like that now and she never will. She is right now merely keeping you around so she can use you.
Even if you won the lottery and then married her, you would only end up in a sexless marriage for a few years until she divorced you and wanted at least half your money.

Got to know a Vietnamese girl a little bit during my time in Sixth form. Quiet, hard worker at parent's restaurant, top LoL player. She told me she was in a relationship with an older black male and had been since she was a minor. He kept pressuring her for sex and neglected her emotionally. I was bluepilled back then so I naturally was concerned - I never really questioned why she didn't break things off.

Hindsight is everything. Such a simple looking chick had such an active social life. Juggernaut law in full effect. She often complained about females on discord and how bitchy they were, saying she preferred male company (I know understand what that means in terms of orbiters and such). Waste of time, it was. I was an emotional sponge, a passive ear.
though I don't think my foid friends are that, I do know what you are talking about since I have met one foid many years ago who would date abusive chads and expect me to be the emotional sponge. It was very weird. All the sex and physical side was what he represented and I was the more sensitive side that he lacked. Terrible. Thank you for sharing because that is true she was just looking for orbiters.

My friends on the other hand were early in university before everyone was even dating. I knew immediately the minute they downloaded tinder, our friendship would change. One went from cool tomboy to chad's toilet in one summer.

I have been there. I once had a foid friend talk to me how it had sex last night, I hoped the fuck out and walked away

Yea no fun hearing about her day while another man gets to nut deep inside her and you’re incel

Yep. Been there man. Not friends but coworkers. Same shit though. Just a dog along for the ride.
it's humiliating. I was okay hanging out at first but now the more comfortable they get, the more they talk to me as if I was a foid and how they are banging chads

Imagine being able to make foid friends in the first place, all foids are completley disgusted by my retarded lolcow ass

Last edited:
They pulled out their apps and started talking about the guys they were interested on tinder... IN FRONT OF ME!
Tbh I’d want this. Foids being that comfortable around me. The guys they swipe on, the ones they like would give me a lot to ponder on.

I tried. I am done. I have been distancing myself from some of my foid friends over the past year. Some of them asked me to go out. I was reluctant but went. I then realized this was just cucked and humiliating.

They kept swiping left on guys who were clearly way more of value than they were.
It is very revealing to see what they must think of me secretly but don't say it directly.

They are not bad friends. They are just a constant reminder that we shouldn't be too close. Maybe more distance is acceptable but the fact they felt comfortable enough to rate guys in front of me, knowing I am below average levels of attractiveness shows how disrespectful it is.
Do you know their birthdate?

Tbh, at this point I consider having a female friend irl as ascension:fuk:.

JFL at having foid friends.

All of you are completely fucking retarded fakecels. Actual trucels aren’t even given a chance at befriending foids because they are all so utterly repulsed by our looks and non ntness that they wouldn’t even look us in eyes at all, they completely ignore me or even laugh at me even when we have to interact for things like a school project while my chad and normie classmates as well as some low tier normies talk to them and make them laugh. Its all fucking connected bro all of you on this site are normies by proxy. All of you act like such total fucking retards

Tbh I’d want this. Foids being that comfortable around me. The guys they swipe on, the ones they like would give me a lot to ponder on.
well it made me realize a lot of things. I am not crazy. They are having an easy time and unrealistic expectations but they can get away with it. It is also very telling too given some of the guys were chads with careers while my friends are not staceys with careers even

no i don't. i went to one of their birthdays awhile ago but i forgot the date
If you have a hoes picture, full name, and birthrate, you can have love spells cast on them.

If you have a hoes picture, full name, and birthrate, you can have love spells cast on them.
wizards against the matriarchy

Another :blackpill:, a lot of ancient societies had castes for failed males like the native indians and Iranians, if you were to beta and the wrong people caught you basically social castrated into a boy or some tranny freak, but it was much more rare. Women are able to sense out failed males and somehow don't view as a threat even though you could rape them (in GTA)

Another :blackpill:, a lot of ancient societies had castes for failed males like the native indians and Iranians, if you were to beta and the wrong people caught you basically social castrated into a boy or some tranny freak, but it was much more rare. Women are able to sense out failed males and somehow don't view as a threat even though you could rape them (in GTA)
what is failed male though? There are many accomplished men, who just look ugly to women, but they aren't necessary failed. I see your point though

Re: i need opinions on relationship stuff
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185620444Friday, March 18, 2016 10:53 PM CDT
"Honestly in that circumstance I couldn't do that because I have trust issues" This has nothing to do with "trust issues", my dear Internet acquaintance. In all actuality, you have begun to recognize the leftist propaganda of the "Western World." Quite clearly, this female individual is a narcissist concerned with employing a subservient male schoolchild without having to provide any sort of compensation. A "one-way" trade of sorts. It is very likely that she will indulge in pleasuring behavior with other males while the naive individual who created this thread cries over her absence. Actually, he has likely already purchased items for her.

I don’t believe any sub 5 man can have a real friendship with a foid

Tbh, at this point I consider having a female friend irl as ascension:fuk:.
Yea fuck this faggot

Fuck you man

Go fuck yourself cunt how dare you come here and talk about your Normie faggot problems

THIS IS AN INCEL FORUM NIGGER NOT R/AMITHEASSHOLE.
I don’t understand how you can foid friends who you hang out with WHO YOU HANG OUT WITH BRO YOU ARE HANGING AROUND WITH FOIDS AS A MALE. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND MOST MEN CANNOT DO THIS UNLESS THEY ARE AT LEAST MID TIER NORMIE OR GAY.
God damn fakecels coming on this forum to mog me truecels can and will never have a foid friend. They don’t want to be around our
presence or acknowledge our existence.

THIS IS AN INCEL FORUM NIGGER NOT R/AMITHEASSHOLE.
I don’t understand how you can foid friends who you hang out with WHO YOU HANG OUT WITH BRO YOU ARE HANGING AROUND WITH FOIDS AS A MALE. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND MOST MEN CANNOT DO THIS UNLESS THEY ARE AT LEAST MID TIER NORMIE OR GAY.
God damn fakecels coming on this forum to mog me truecels can and will never have a foid friend. They don’t want to be around our
presence or acknowledge our existence.
hes most likely a low t effimine male that they think is a queer. not really something to be jealous of. if he was "at least mid tier normie" and he was in this same situation, one of them would have hooked up with him or hooked him up with a girlfriend.

they literally see OP as a faggot. not sure thats what you want to be seen as so idk why youd be jealous of that lol.

Having female friends who deny you sex while they give it to other men, is no different to being in a cuckold relationship
yep giga cucked

It's definitely a cuck trait.

Imagine being close with a foid you dont get to fuck, just imagine how much of a beta stooge you look like to the guy who gets to tear up her pussy for his pleasure. Knowing that you will never be a threat to him.

NEVER be friends with woman, NEVER go out with them to restaurants. It's a learning experience for you like it was for me. They are constantly reminding of your subhumanity when you do that.