Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL foid forgave murderer then he murders her

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

she probably was fucking him. her cousin mother find out and disapprove. he probably then killed them in rage. The foid never hated him and never actually needed to forgive him. She wanted his BBC and got him out. But in the end burn the coal pay the toll :feelsdevil:

she was obviously fucking him. but thankfully burning coal tends to solve itself :lul::lul::lul:

niggers stay being violent

Where the fuck was her personality detector? Did that guy have a 12 inch dick or what?

This happened also to minister or reverend in America. Some black guy was in prison for 20 years for murdering his pregnant wife the prison minister vouched for his early release when he was freed he married the preachers daughter then he killed all her 3 kids infront of her and left her alive

Crazy

She relaxed. :cryfeels:
Around Blacks Never Relax: Image Gallery (Sorted by Oldest) | Know Your Meme
I bet way more blacks died in slavery, can't feel bad for the most privileged people in society except for the kids of course

I dont blame blacks for having a chip on their shoulder

I bet way more blacks died in slavery, can't feel bad for the most privileged people in society except for the kids of course

I dont blame blacks for having a chip on their shoulder
Blacks got mogged by whites too hard that even now the racial trauma and hatred is too much for them to handle

Blacks got mogged by whites too hard that even now the racial trauma and hatred is too much for them to handle
Whites chose this tbh, the White mans burden they called it, they have a saviour complex. i don't know why they chose negroes to be slaves they could have chose weaker and lower t slaves like Rices

Whites chose this tbh, the White mans burden they called it, they have a saviour complex. i don't know why they chose negroes to be slaves they could have chose weaker and lower t slaves like Rices
the rice would die on the ships. Blacks are strong enough to survive ship journey also cheapest and easiest to enslave back then

:feelskek: damn

Imagine being sold for an umbrella or a hat:feelskek:
it was more like rival African tribe sell their enemy tribes for some guns and other stuff. later whites directly conquered and took some of em in. :lul:

View attachment 602096
she probably was fucking him. her cousin mother find out and disapprove. he probably then killed them in rage. The foid never hated him and never actually needed to forgive him. She wanted his BBC and got him out. But in the end burn the coal pay the toll :feelsdevil:
the end result of white altruism

BLACK LIVES MATTER is black supremacy. They won’t be happy until a nigger like this is president

Indeed, this is incel discussion material. Because at the end of the day, white foids still prefer black dudes when it comes to men of color. White American foids that is. Despite black men's poor overall reputation (because of good reason based on statistics, anecdotal common sense).

You see it playing out in society.

foid with iq of -999

And another thing, growing up around white liberal foids, of any class, really, they show clear favorable bias towards black men and openly show disgust and ridicule for Asian men. Its sort of a mocking disdainful and pitying kind of attitude towards Asian men.

Well beckies and karens... the only people who truly pity you are Asian men because you guys are clearly subjective retards.

There are those who believe what they see and are considered objective and smart. Then there are white women who see what they believe. Shake my fuckin head...

They are unable to assess and reason phenomena objectively and accurately. Then on top of that, they already have false ideas of how the world really works in terms of their beliefs. Double whammy retardation. That is why you basically see 0 AMWF couples in major liberal areas of America where a lot of Asians and Whites resides.

Last edited:
Which is why I don't want to associate with them, even as a mixed person.

And another thing, growing up around white liberal foids, of any class, really, they show clear favorable bias towards black men and openly show disgust and ridicule for Asian men. Its sort of a mocking disdainful and pitying kind of attitude towards Asian men.

Well beckies and karens... the only people who truly pity you are Asian men because you guys are clearly subjective retards.

There are those who believe what they see and are considered objective and smart. Then there are white women who see what they believe. Shake my fuckin head...
white women also cheered in South Africa when niggers were killing curries back in the day.

This happened also to minister or reverend in America. Some black guy was in prison for 20 years for murdering his pregnant wife the prison minister vouched for his early release when he was freed he married the preachers daughter then he killed all her 3 kids infront of her and left her alive

Crazy
:smonk::smonk::smonk:

She was a[UWSL] hot milk![/UWSL]

[UWSL](mother I like to kill! - in Mimecraft;~ )[/UWSL]