Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid finds out she's half Egyptian.

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Last edited:
@[UWSL]/data/avatars/s/1/1350.jpg?1577905129 [/UWSL]@tehgymcel420 do you see her as one of your own?
No, doesn't matter if she's descended from the same people as me, she's still reserved for white men.

No, doesn't matter if she's descended from the same people as me, she's still reserved for white men.
So you don't see her as a fellow Egyptian and a Copt. But would you still date her if you could?

So you don't see her as a fellow Egyptian and a Copt. But would you still date her if you could?
Watched a minute of the video, she's married, probably to a jew.

Watched a minute of the video, she's married, probably to a jew.
Yeah, I already know. There is a pic of her wedding on her Insta.

But if she wasn't married would you still take in a foid who has a part in her from your bloodline but is in denial and teach her that side of your people?

Yeah, I already know. There is a pic of her wedding on her Insta.

But if she wasn't married would you still take in a foid who has a part in her from your bloodline but is in denial and teach her that side of your people?
Teach her about fesikh?

Kang Mode activated

the egyptian flag is very nice looking

i can smell her roast beef flaps from here

she will probably cuck her hsuband as well. women cant help themselves. they love cucking men

Oh cool, I’m not the only Copt here. I may be ugly but my ancestors bravely endured 1400 years of persecution to bring my faith down to me
Few of us pop up here and there, btw do you eat fesikh?

Women are such lying whores that they will lie to their own daughters about who their father is. That's fucked.

Oh cool, I’m not the only Copt here. I may be ugly but my ancestors bravely endured 1400 years of persecution to bring my faith down to me
So you worship amon?

Btw @tehgymcel420 is a giga chaddam. :feelsmage:

No. I only remember eating it once or twice in my life
What do you think about the woman in the vid and her finding out she's half Coptic?

RainerNLM

@Robtical thoughts?

don’t you mean she’s a dumb whore so she should let you spread her fesikh flaps:feelsgah:
She's an even dumber whore if she refuses.

Though half of her is your people. What do you think of her finding that out after being in denial her whole life?
She was probably happy to find out so she can seem exotic for the chads she gets pumped and dumped by.

She was probably happy to find out so she can seem exotic for the chads she gets pumped and dumped by.
Well, @tehgymcel420 doesn't think being Egyptian is going to make you look "exotic" to whites. He says being a sandnigger is nothing to be happy about.

Well, @tehgymcel420 doesn't think being Egyptian is going to make you look "exotic" to whites. He says being a sandnigger is nothing to be happy about.
If you're a foid it's not a major disadvantage most the time.

She's such a Stacy that even the sandnigger genes can't mar her beauty. It's over for pyramidcels.

Jbc strikes again.
But it reality the ethnicpill is an advantage to foids while it's a disadvantage to males?

I thought white foids also had the highest SMV amongst females.

But it reality the ethnicpill is an advantage to foids while it's a disadvantage to males?

I thought white foids also had the highest SMV amongst females.
Most men like white foids but that doesn't mean they dislike the other races. Very few men would reject a white looking 7+ foid because of her ethnicity.

Most men like white foids but that doesn't mean they dislike the other races. Very few men would reject a white looking 7+ foid because of her ethnicity.
I guess in her case, she's still white enough even if she has that "exotic" mix in her and not a shitskin.

Yet again, @tehgymcel420 says that Egyptians are the lowest of ethnics that even the foids are ugly.

I guess in her case, she's still white enough even if she has that "exotic" mix in her and not a shitskin.

Yet again, @tehgymcel420 says that Egyptians are the lowest of ethnics that even the foids are ugly.
A lot of them are ugly but some turn out decent looking.

A lot of them are ugly but some turn out decent looking.
Would you agree that the woman in that video is attractive? Does she look Egyptian?

Fesikh> curry again

Would you agree that the woman in that video is attractive? Does she look Egyptian?
Her face looks nice but I haven't seen her body. She doesn't look like most egyptian foids, she would be in the top 10%.

Her face looks nice but I haven't seen her body. She doesn't look like most egyptian foids, she would be in the top 10%.
Would you still accept her and teach her about her father's culture?

Would you still accept her and teach her about her father's culture?
Yes I would, she's under 25 still so she has some years of her prime left.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back