Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid feels regret after causing her normalfag bf to rope

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★

"I killed my bf, why do I feel bad?"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I frankly don't feel bad for the normalfag, but its still ragefuel so see people defending le roastie after she literally murdered someone.

foid

feels

regret

So much contradiction in just three words.

foid

feels

regret

Feels regret then immediately posts it on reddit for validation

Foids are a joke lmao

Download

"He emotionally cheated on me" JFL at this cunt trying to come up with an excuse so that she could justify the fact she dumped him. The poor bastard probably just exchanged a couple of text with some foid yet this cunt claims he cheated on her. Of course she couldn't believe she had the perfect excuse to broke up with him. Disgusting whore

So a foid dates an abusive suicidal chad (jfl life on easy mode and still fails it :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: ) cheats on her she still loves him and then kills him self oh how the memes write them selves. I don't feel sorry for the chad nor the foid,hope this bitch ropes too
"He emotionally cheated on me" JFL at this cunt trying to come up with an excuse so that she could justify the fact she dumped him. The poor bastard probably just exchanged a couple of text with some foid yet this cunt claims he cheated on her. Of course she couldn't believe she had the perfect excuse to broke up with him. Disgusting whore
it aint a normie tho, for you to cheat and then for the foid to wanna rehook up, and put up with your bs you gotta be a chad lol

yeah wtf does that even mean. fucking cunt

Emotionally cheating? Wtf is that?

She lying

In his brain : finally can get chad

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I frankly don't feel bad for the normalfag, but its still ragefuel so see people defending le roastie after she literally murdered someone.

BS. the man has two values for woman:
one being chad
other being manipulated by her

ofc if your inkwel she wont manipualte u, BUT if ur high tier normie she will certainly try to

SHE manipulated him into it, she made him sad, she made him jealous, all on purpose

WOMEN are very good at it

BS. the man has two values for woman:
one being chad
other being manipulated by her

ofc if your inkwel she wont manipualte u, BUT if ur high tier normie she will certainly try to

SHE manipulated him into it, she made him sad, she made him jealous, all on purpose

WOMEN are very good at it

Truly satanic creatures without feelings.

If you commit suicide because of a female, you have to be very mentally weak.

A nonsense concept used by females in order to justify their own slutty behavior. When females do not have any logical arguments, they will try to make others appeal to their “emotions”. Beta males always fall for that though.

Only read the TLDR, WTF is emotional cheating?

Why is he so depressed. Normies with girlfriends feeling depressed... I'm not even depressed as an incel. These people must have garbage diets with vitamin deficiencies.

Time to put her in jail
full

i feel like this a reach to say she killed him.

it aint a normie tho, for you to cheat and then for the foid to wanna rehook up, and put up with your bs you gotta be a chad lol
He didn't cheat though, she says it:
"while he did not physically cheat on me he emotionally cheated on me for a long time"

That's a foid's of saying "I grew sick of him and his suicidal bullshit so I'm gonna dump him. I can't say he cheated on me cause he didn't, so I'll just say he emotionally harmed me someway so he can look like the asshole and I'll look like the victim"

Holes never take responsibility. When shit hits the fan they always point the finger at someone else because they know it will work every time. Jfl at all the cuckolds on that thread sucking her dick and lining up to be her emotional tampon.

She knows she killed him and goes to reddit for simps and other evil witches to make her feel better about it. Women are fucking sociopaths.

sex haver problems so dont care

Nah, the foid isn't wrong in this case. The man shouldn't be emotionally cheating, nor should he be investing his emotions into any foid, let alone two
sex haver problems so dont care
Why is he so depressed. Normies with girlfriends feeling depressed... I'm not even depressed as an incel. These people must have garbage diets with vitamin deficiencies.

foid

feels

regret

Makes me rage.
Fucking whore just wants to virtue signal and get all the attention of the dude roping.

No she doesnt, she is an abusvie cluster b cunt and thats why she wrote that wall of text.

"relationship advice"

Fucker is dead, just posting there for positive attention lmao

So a foid dates an abusive suicidal chad (jfl life on easy mode and still fails it :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: ) cheats on her she still loves him and then kills him self oh how the memes write them selves. I don't feel sorry for the chad nor the foid,hope this bitch ropes too
Based tbh. Neither of these people deserve sympathy from us. Some Chad who has a ltr while chatting up other girls ropes. Boohoo, we also have plenty of suicidal people here and they never got to experience what he did

He was cheating so my sympathy goes out of the window.

Fucking attention seeking whore. All this melodrama is just so that simps validate her and tell her that its not her fault.

Exactly, high IQ

Feels regret then immediately posts it on reddit for validation

Foids are a joke lmao

View attachment 263088
I dont have to read the reddit comments to know it is something like:
-it was not your fault girl
-you are beautiful
-but he cheated on you
-he was mentally ill...you deserve better anyway

Who the fuck can be bothered to read all that, especially given it's a hole? :feelsseriously:

I dont have to read the reddit comments to know it is something like:
-it was not your fault girl
-you are beautiful
-but he cheated on you
-he was mentally ill...you deserve better anyway
one of the comments is
"'I’m sorry for your loss. I know you cared deeply about him by how you wrote this.

I know that you have probably heard this repeatedly, but it doesn’t make the guilt go away any quicker, but it is not your fault in any of this."

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: my only wish is that le Chad can read this from beyond the grave and be pissed as fuck

Probably crying himself to sleep and dreaming of anime waifus...

She most certainly physically cheated on him.

High tier normies can get away with this too.

He wasnt a chad though. She would cheat on him but she wouldn't of dumped him unless she was a hypergamous gold digger dating a poor chad.