Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid farted in class and blamed it on me

S

Shitskincelx

Literally a shitskin
-
It was so clearly her dude, everyone looked at her, i was like 2 seats away too.

Then she proceeds to say “shitskin......” and blame it on me. Of course everyone fucking believed her. No matter how much i defended myself they kept laughing at me

If she will pass gas and blame others, She deserves to be gassed.

I remember one time someone said "damn blackpilled incel.is user" to me.
kek tbhngl

Damn op, you should have argued with her.

Should have just looked at them and farted loudly to establish dominance.

It is over when irl people call you shitskin

And then everyone clapped.

normies use shitskin as an insult irl? I thought it was predominantly popular online jfl

should have farted yourself but louder so that everyone can tell the difference

Should've beat her up on the spot tbh

This larp isn’t even entertaining.

Tfw there will never be another doktordoom :feelsbadman:

yet no one cares that the foid bullies u and makes a racist remark, such heartless evil creatures they are. Hope she dies

Go Columbine! Make columbine a global model just like those braziliancels did

Same way she will accuse some beta of rape and everyone will believe her, god please let a giant asteroid hit this planet

obvious larp, but in a hypothetical similar to this, you should have sniffed it while you still could.

she need to cut off her ass hole

you and she know that she farted. remind her sometimes of that

Shit-tier LARP, but it's not as if foids don't do worse than that on a regular basis. jfl when you get fartmogged

Shit-tier LARP, but it's not as if foids don't do worse than that on a regular basis. jfl when you get fartmogged
why you think it is larp man ?

why you think it is larp man ?
normies use shitskin as an insult irl? I thought it was predominantly popular online jfl
Doubt a foid, whom presumably is a liberal in today's society, called OP a shitskin. Foids are inhuman vermin, but one thing they can't stand is being called racist. After all, they were the inventors of SJW culture.

Doubt a foid, whom presumably is a liberal in today's society, called OP a shitskin. Foids are inhuman vermin, but one thing they can't stand is being called racist. After all, they were the inventors of SJW culture.
interesting point you made tbh.

She didn't want to become a fartcel.