Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid fails college, then becomes an e-whore and makes $300k/yr

L

LightningCel

Greycel
Tutorial mode folks!!

@Dregster666 what we gonna do to this avicel?
Avi police

She's not even hot wtf.

Imagine being her dad.
This is women empowerment for you. Next time some feminist article gaslights you how it is about equal rights and opportunities just remmeber this is what they are talking about.
The shame he must feel.
You are expecting too much from a cuck

Ah yes. Options in life. The things that differentiate us from the rest of the world.

Must be nice.

How do we stop this? Not even repealing the 19th or removing gender as a protected class could prevent this. We need a solution for the simp problem

JFL Based, Im saving this one :feelsautistic::heart:

Goddamn GrAYcels just never learn after all that lurking
"I've been lurking here since 2015 before registering man!"

Honestly I don't understand why modern degenerate foids even pursue higher education, it's just a waste of time for them

And foids still still complain about a gender pay gap :feelsclown:

Meanwhile I just attempted to make money online and just did some stupid online survey that got me 1€ for like 45 minutes of clicking shit, fuck my life

Women have no pride or principles, this is why they could never be equals. Also JFL pre-med with a 2.1 GPA. She literally barely passed with a C in every class but remember we need more women in STEM

Women have no pride or principles, this is why they could never be equals. Also JFL pre-med with a 2.1 GPA. She literally barely passed with a C in every class but remember we need more women in STEM

:soy: but the wage gap!!

You really can't lose on Just Exist Mode

Reminds me of The Sopranos, Tony says to his therapist that he put his daughter through expensive universities only for her to quit and get fucked by some guy. They just don't have the pressure to become something I guess. To her, doctor to whore is a lateral move.

:feelsseriously: simps did this

Is that a noodle whore? Her father will commit seppuku