Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid explains why im ugly

• Thread starter TheTroonAnnihilator
  • Start date
TheTroonAnnihilator

TheTroonAnnihilator

Recruit
★★

What did I do to deserve being this ugly? Even if I do these things this foid tells me, I'm gonna look like a faggot. Long hair, thin eyebrows, bigger lips? And I hate having a beard

As you can see, it was your personality at fault

Wow she has such a great personality

View attachment 1236463
What did I do to deserve being this ugly? Even if I do these things this foid tells me, I'm gonna look like a faggot. Long hair, thin eyebrows, bigger lips? And I hate having a beard
Don't worry about it bro, most women are narcissistic asf and think they're superior to everyone. They only see men as sources as pleasure and finance

I wouldn't take her seriously.

She wants you to look like a nigger tribe member. Niggerpill rises again.

So fucking cucked.

I have no idea (I do) why women feel the need to be so needlessly smug about everything...

At least from what I'm seeing here, you weren't an asshole at all.

It feels like "politeness by default, smugness when deserved", is like completely foreign in the 2020s.

I have no idea (I do) why women feel the need to be so needlessly smug about everything...

At least from what I'm seeing here, you weren't an asshole at all.

It feels like "politeness by default, smugness when deserved", is like completely foreign in the 2020s.
If you don't ask, they don't say anything. The problem here with Brocel is that it looks like a low-tier Becky asking her friend Stacy how to get Chad. An effeminate nonsense.

Why are you simping for, and inflating the ego of, such ugly creatures? She looks fat and ugly, even with an inch of fakeup and an extreme closeup pic. And her personality is poison.

She's just throwing in random minute controllable factors for appearance to soften the blow and make her seem like a nicer person after handing out some rude comments tbh. It was over from day one and if you employed her advice she would still reject you again by finding another bullshit excuse.

If it just was so easy. Most failos can only be fixed with plastic surgery

Her personality is amazing

Certain corrections need to be made for speaking to you in such a tone:feelsLSD:

Typed that while on lads dick

You clearly weren't holding frame in the picture you sent

OP youre a gigacuck for even talking to this degenerate Kamala Harris voter. She looks like she already as a triple digit body count. Shame on you, OP.

your personality sucks you dont treat others with kindess and thats why you cant get such a nice sweet girl

she is bullshitting. it's your jaw/ and or height causing your ugliness.