Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Foid drives military bf to suicide

yeah if u have a gf and join the military ur just retarded

56gexi

Doesn't god send people who kill themselves to hell? Or is there exceptions to it?
The only unforgivable sin is Blasphemy against the Holy Spirit.

Definitely should have ended her first.

What's the point of defending your country?
You have no future anyways

Vile bitch should be dismembered

Cry Me a River, I wouldn't even dream about having a child with a woman because I'm still a virgin, so when sex havers have bad luck happen to them I don't care that much. Most military people are assholes and drones for the government anyway so why should I care about their problems when I don't have shit?
I didn’t ask you to give him sympathy. I was pointing out the behavior of a foid. Maybe you could go have your period induced tantrum somewhere else cunt?

I didn’t ask you to give him sympathy. I was pointing out the behavior of a foid. Maybe you could go have your period induced tantrum somewhere else cunt?
Take a chill pill I am just being goofy online

Empathetic gender

I
Worst mistake is being a normie with a girlfriend while being in the military. You have the be extremely bluepilled to believe that she'll be faithful to you after long periods of no contact.
I hope stories like this will discourage men from joining the military.

This post should be pinned
:yes:

1 less ZOGbot, foid should rope too.

Be a real shame if "Michael" ended up ending her.

That’s awful, foids are vile.

I don’t want to be used as cannon fodder. I’m not going to die for israel jfl. I’m sorry you had that experience. But I just mean these guys are occupied with other things than trying to mog or mock incels. Most military guys I know just mind their own business
Sure. My point was that this is just a normie and doesn’t think about mocking or mogging incels. Just a guy trying to live his life and got fucked over brutally
Even if he had no idea what an incel was, I've seen far, far, too much of people to believe that men like him would have anything but bad things to say about us. But maybe I'm just projecting my own victim mentality and being too autistic about this. Either way, I still can't say I feel bad for the guy. Not even because he's a sexhaver or anything, but because he was pathetic enough to marry a demonic whore like that.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is: better incel than cuck :smonk:

Last edited:
and soys think women can do no harm...

His own fault for being such a cuck.
Cucked by the government, cucled by his “wife”, and then shot himself.

My brother in Arms,, for the pain you suffer.
low crawl to God, for he will comfort you.

hes not ur bro
he was a bluepilled retard who served for goys

i bet you he hated incels but keep giving his bitch sympathy

I guess he "manned up" and did what every "real man" in this soyciety is supposed to do: once you become a nuisance for someone, just blast your brain off or something. Feel absolutely no sympathy for normies when their "significant ones" "suddenly" ride nigger dick and take "their" children away. Just a joke being a man at this point, and a normie at that.

He should have killed her instead (in video game).