Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Foid dressing like a slut and complaining about being raped is like

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
me holding a sign of "i hate niggers" in front of ghetto blacks and victimizing myself about being beaten up/killed.

Foid cannot accept any responsibility for its actions.

OP is really angry today
Angry Wrestling GIF

Her sexually suggestive makeup and outfit is there to empower her, not signal her sexual market value. Silly inkwell :foidSoy:

well give her what she deserves next time you see a slut dressing like one :feelsEhh:

no reasonable person would walk around low income neighborhoods wearing a full fitted suit and some flashy louis belt or some shit. but common sense apparently doesn't apply to women

me holding a sign of "i hate niggers" in front of ghetto blacks and victimizing myself about being beaten up/killed.

Funny thing is: which population is most likely to sexually assault women? :feelshmm:

Her sexually suggestive makeup and outfit is there to empower her, not signal her sexual market value. Silly inkwell :foidSoy:
yeah jfl imagine dressing for others :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

also a rape occour in the 2 3 am because there are no people around so it's dangerous for everyone male or female to walk at 2 am.. if a foid walks in the day can't be raped at least in the open spaces, if a rape occour in a close space such as a house it's a different thing

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Funniest thread in a while, congrats.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back