Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foid + dog = routine killed

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
Today was my legday, so I went out for an intensive endurance + HIIT training in the woods near my house. I like to run in those woods because even if they are public, nobody ever goes there (maybe serial killer psychosis or other alien related fears, idk).

Nobody goes there except middle aged fat people owning dogs. Because dogs have to run and do shit under human supervision to feel happy (I hate those entitled motherfuckers, I prefer cats, cats are not always after you, they cuddle from time to time and just do their fucking sport on their own, they even chase stupid animals such as rats or mices, cats are good animals unlike those retarded dogs, kill all dogs already (not only in movies tbh)).

Why am I venting ? Because I was beginning to feel that my routine, breath and leg movements were finally on point (you need a time of adaptation before hitting the wall) when 2 motherfucking dogs appeared in my sight, sniffing some horse shit, dead rabbit or other stupid things they find appealing on the ground, going from the right to the left, and then from the left to the right, with a motherfucking boomer ex Stacey owner not holding them in leech and looking for Chad's dick in the clouds.

So I came right and left, and right and left, and those motherfuckers were basically doing the same thing, as if I was running to a deforming mirror depicting myself as 2 stupidly cute long-haired clear Labrador dogs.

I almost hit one when we intersected out trajectories, and I had to make a quick stop and go on the side to avoid crushing its skull. Then the old boomer foid just stood here and made a stupid smile to me, as to say : "Ho don't mind my lunatic dog, he's cute and funny and affectionate right, I know he cute, teehee".

As the cuck that I am irl, I just gave her the smile back.

But my routine breath and cardiac rythm were fucked for the coming hour. And my HIIT training was awful because of that.

Boomers, foids and dogs are the worst kind of entitled piece of horse shit. And today, I had to cross the path of this very Axis of Evil.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Foids and their dogs are always up to no good. The dogs are usually a reflection of the foid too. For example a ghetto slut usually has pitbulls, a white whore usually has a lab etc.

Once I was seriously planning to buy a dog costume, wear it and go in public, bark, piss, shit, wiggle my tail and ears (there was one with motorized tail and ears). At least those jogging whores would treat me like a real human. If I get very lucky I might get a chance to lick their vag as well.

Once I was seriously planning to buy a dog costume, wear it and go in public, bark, piss, shit, wiggle my tail and ears (there was one with motorized tail and ears). At least those jogging whores would treat me like a real human. If I get very lucky I might get a chance to lick their vag as well.
High IQ.

But you better not do that in my wood during my fucking training. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::woke:
white whore usually has a lab
Now imagine a white foid with 2 motherfucking labs. jfl :lul:
brutal dogpill
Yeah, this lab was cute actually. A literal Chad lab.

BOdoq29m 400x400

people who let their rabid mutts roam off a leash are worse than hitler and need to be shot. nothing worse than when your minding your own business and one of those fuckers runs up to you and starts barking for absolutely no reason.

pepper spray the dogs next time

OP, your post genuinely made me laugh. Dogs are fucking annoying TBF, some dogs are clever & pretty damn good but the majority seem to be dumb as fuck (like their owners) & just want to invade your personal space; thinking they're hotshit, just there to be entertained 'cos their owners spoil 'em too much.

OP, your post genuinely made me laugh. Dogs are fucking annoying TBF, some dogs are clever & pretty damn good but the majority seem to be dumb as fuck (like their owners) & just want to invade your personal space; thinking they're hotshit, just there to be entertained 'cos their owners spoil 'em too much.
Maybe EUcels should try dogs from SEA. There might be some kind of correlation between foids, entitlement and dogs tbh.