Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Foid doesn't want to raise a child that is not hers

polvorb20

polvorb20

Self-banned
-

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/118puyf/my_husband_wants_me_to_be_a_mother_to_his_affair/?sort=controversial

He told me through tears that he had been having an affair with one of our community members (34F) and that she had been pregnant with twins. She had gone into labor; she and one of the twins died and the other is in the NICU. He said we need to step up and that he wants me to turn my office into a nursery and set up a cot in the room so we can take turns.

Meanwhile so many men are the victims of false paternity. And the soy-chuggers on reddit say that even if a man finds out that a child is not his, he should still raise it.

sexhaver problems.

Kek, immediately knew that this would be a thread about that post:feelshaha:. The way it’s written just screams “bait”, but it’s a pretty good one:feelsLSD::feelshmm:.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/118puyf/my_husband_wants_me_to_be_a_mother_to_his_affair/?sort=controversial

Meanwhile so many men are the victims of false paternity. And the soy-chuggers on reddit say that even if a man finds out that a child is not his, he should still raise it.

Typical. Foids and men both don't wan to raise foreign offspring unless the man is overtaken by ideology or the foid has chad for a husband, further procreation is more beneficial then the loss of spending energy on something that isn't hers. Socitial pressure has influence in their decision, but the true motivation is biological.

A counterargument could be made that foids did sometimes agree with their men to take jewish babies during ww2 era from families in order to provide support, but altrusim is different from the safeguarding of your own family's genes. The power dynamics are different and the circumstances are different.

Yet if a man refuses to date a single mom he is a bad person.