Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foid doesn't like healthy relationships and misses getting abused by thug Chads

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
But compared to past relationships, as disastrous as they were, this one feels almost ... boring in comparison. I don't crave to be with him, I don't get wild fireworks when he kisses me, I don't feel my heart flutter when I get a text from him. And for the first time ever, I almost prefer just hanging out in his kitchen and making dinner together to being intimate (which is totally opposite to past relationships that were mostly built around sex).
I know it's early days, but he's already expressed a strong interest in me and I feel like my feelings aren't quite matched to his. Should I be feeling more intensely about him? Or is this just what being in a healthy relationship feels like?
TL;DR: Always had toxic, very intense relationships with 'bad boys'. Started dating a friend who's kind and genuinely likes me. However, I don't feel intensely about him (compared to past relationships), although I do like him a lot and it makes me happy to be around him. Is this because he's not right for me, or is this just what a healthy relationship feels like?

JFL! Foids would rather get abused, raped, and degraded by thug Chads instead of settling for a normie. She even admits that she would rather hang out than have sex with him. Sex is for Chads only, after all.

JFL @ betabux

Rather be incel than a cuck like this. I give it 6 months before she starts cheating on him with his Chadly roommate.

I can't express the amount of hate I have for foids

Hilarious that everyone is telling her to get a therapist.

Women need psychotherapy to be able to have relationships with Non-Chads in 2019.

I've had it. This is ridiculous.

When foids say it's all about personality this is what they mean, the abusive aggressive violent type personality is the only one that matters.

No hymen no value as a human being

LOL 3rd world Paki plays 4d chess and ascends

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: If you don't bring drama into a relationship.. it becomes really stale and boring.

He needs to disapear somtimes, treat her good, treat her bad, be a nice guy, be an asshole... basically he's need to be a bipolar asshole to keep the modern foid interested.

This is how soap opera's are designed.. their target audience is of course women.

If there were no problems, issues, & drama in soap operas.. they would be boring as shit. (same goes for relationships)

I fucking despise the female gender with all of my being.

Notice how in both cases, the girl did NOT describe the current boyfriend as physically attractive?

muh relationship muh bohfriend muh stretched roastie me queen

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: If you don't bring drama into a relationship.. it becomes really stale and boring.

He needs to disapear somtimes, treat her good, treat her bad, be a nice guy, be an asshole... basically he's need to be a bipolar asshole to keep the modern foid interested.

This is how soap opera's are designed.. their target audience is of course women.

If there were no problems, issues, & drama in soap operas.. they would be boring as shit. (same goes for relationships)

The best advice should be to kill herself.

Hilarious that everyone is telling her to get a therapist.

Women need psychotherapy to be able to have relationships with Non-Chads in 2019.
jfl 25% of women are on antidepressants, the other 75% probably need them. Women were made to be controlled and dominated, they go mentally ill if they are allowed free reign. Women are the most unhappy they have ever been.

This is a PERFECT example of toxic femininity.
Her behavior encourages the exact thing that most feminist despise, and I’m pretty sure the comment on this reddit post were supporting of her, rather than criticising her behaviour.
Women are not held accountable for even the strongest of toxicity, while men get called Out on the slightest of bullshit.

Fuck this foid, she has a toxic mentality for liking « bad boys » and rejecting what should normally be seen as a good catch.
Even though the dude is probably a beta or something... I still feel bad that he’ll lose this girl because she’s an egocentrical pervert who continues to perpetuate « muh rape culture is caused by patriarchy ».

Fucking hypocrite, I’m pissed off.
It’s not hard to settle for a good healthy relationship. At least the guy will dodge a bullet

The wall is real for foids like her. When she will age, things will get worse for her and betabuxes who will suffer her toxic femininity.

Completely agree.

Also: Looks.

But hey, guys, we’re “missing out” because we don’t date 4-5s who see us as “girlfriends” and long for the passion and “toxic” relations she had with Chad. :feelskek::feelsgah::feelsahh:

Hope she trips and falls off a cliff

Foids are insane, they have to live in constant maelstrom's or they are bored, everything has to be a minefield of mind games. The perfect world in a foids eyes is aboard a sinking ship in a typhoon.

you will just be a replacement for the early chads and JBFs, and if you don't act out your part just right so that she can relive those experiences, then it's over.

why doesn't she just make him wear a cardboard cutout mask of her old bf?

Foids are insane, they have to live in constant maelstrom's or they are bored, everything has to be a minefield of mind games. The perfect world in a foids eyes is aboard a sinking ship in a typhoon.
FFS why can't Foids be mentally sound rather than Lookist Fascists? :cryfeels:

The modern western model of dating produces better, stabler marriages than traditional relationships, because every person dates multiple people so they can make an informed decision about who is the best person for them to marry. This is why divorce rates in western countries are so low.

The modern western model of dating produces better, stabler marriages than traditional relationships, because every person dates multiple people so they can make an informed decision about who is the best person for them to marry. This is why divorce rates in western countries are so low.
I see what you did there.

Just beat your girl theory

A foid's lust for Chad is exceeded only by her lust for pointless, petty drama.

this is too real, no chance for passive, shy manlet like me :feelsbadman:

This life we share is so ass backwards and unnecessarily complicated. Foids need a serious mental and biological reset.

they are totally instinctive animals wanting to be dominated by brute force and violence