Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Foid distribution idea

foidrapist69

foidrapist69

spERmiarz
★★★
I know that we're talking so much about foid farms and it won't happen anyways. I made this scheme just for recreational reasons.

So, my plan consists of two versions that will alternate every generation for most optimal gene distribution:

Picsart 24 04 01 23 40 58 535

1st would prevent ugly unproportional features and make everyone closer to perfection
2nd would be necessary to prevent foids from looking like troons and not be appealing to us and get strong enough to stop it

@blackpillscience

I know that we're talking so much about foid farms and it won't happen anyways. I made this scheme just for recreational reasons.

So, my plan consists of two versions that will alternate every generation for most optimal gene distribution:

View attachment 1111420

1st would prevent ugly unproportional features and make everyone closer to perfection
2nd would be necessary to prevent foids from looking like troons and not be appealing to us and get strong enough to stop it
Fuck this. I want to be a Chad while everyone else is a chud. I want everyone to be shorter than me so I can dominate everyone else, the genepool of the next generation should consist of 50% me

View attachment 1111420

We're indeed in a foid distribution society, you're just not in it....

Fuck this. I want to be a Chad while everyone else is a chud. I want everyone to be shorter than me so I can dominate everyone else, the genepool of the next generation should consist of 50% me
Great idea:D

Based. Give me margot robbie and I will impregnate her with my chud genes :feelsohh: :ahegao:

I mean like marxist-rodgerist plan of government assigned foids
Immidietaly stampeded by a 10,000 chad army with 4 billion women and all the governments in the world, give or take 2 billion betabuxxers

toilets are already practicing eugenics by going for chad but the problem is Chad is also fucking sub 5 and short women which screws up eugenics