Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foid describes first kiss

ZtarvationArmy

ZtarvationArmy

Total Redditor Death
★★
you meet someone you really like and you have a crush, you talk and talk and he/she leans closer to you and kisses you. This experience is almost world changing, happiness is driving you crazy at that very moment.

I met someone else that I really loved and when we kissed I felt something I never felt before. I remember that kiss as my first one. And even though we broke up, it still is my first kiss. Yet when I met someone else and we kissed it was again a life changing moment for me.
:feelsbadman:

This experience is almost world changing, happiness is driving you crazy at that very moment.
I will never get to experience this. It's beyond over.

I met someone else that I really loved and when we kissed I felt something I never felt before. I remember that kiss as my first one. And even though we broke up, it still is my first kiss. Yet when I met someone else and we kissed it was again a life changing moment for me.
If someone's life changes this often, it probably stays roughly the same

No first kiss for my height

I will never get to experience this. It's beyond over.
Worst thing is you can't really buy that, there is ultimately no faking real attraction / love and some people are destined to live lifes devoid of those things since birth. If this society wasn't filled with amoral trash, people would be talking about how to compensate ugly men for what they have to go through.

And then women claim losing the virginity isn't anything special ... well, for them it isn't because they could just lose it whenever they want. In reality, we see even just kissing is a life-changing event.

Leo Messi Argentina GIF by Dritan Alsela Coffee

me if never experiencing this in my entire life was a competition

I'll never experience this. This reminds me of how I also missed out on teen love. I'll never be able to experience that. I'm 18 now but having a foid while in college isn't the same as when in hs where you got no responsibilities at all and are just cruising through life

Unfortunate for the trucels

dnr too suifuel

Unknown experience. Can't relate. Didn't read.Fuck all sex havers.

Suicide inducing.

我愛北京天安門

YOU'LL NEVER BE 16 AND IN LOVE...

Thermonuclear warhead.

She remembers her first kiss perfectly. The lead-up, the place, how she felt. She will never feel like that again for anyone. She's used goods.

If this society wasn't filled with amoral trash, people would be talking about how to compensate ugly men for what they have to go through.
Ugly men should be exempt from wageslaving.