Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foid deletes her account in a dating app because of me

roto2

roto2

28 KHV | so over
The other day I was bored and I made an account on a dating app with fake pictures of a 4-5 guy just to see the whores.

The male-foids proportions in this app is insane, like 200 boys per foid. In my 30km range, there were only 4-5 active foids in the last 7 days. One of them was highly active, connecting everyday and every few hours, so you can guess how many interactions and attention she was receiving from cucks. She claimed she wanted a "long-term relationship" :foidSoy:, nothing of "an only night meeting" :foidSoy: or mid-term relationship; looked like a (((trad-wife))) foid interested in "muh personality", a "not like the others" :foidSoy:. She also said she was a writer.

I gave her a like to see how she reacts to a below-average face. In the app, you can see if someone visited your profile and/or gave you a like. Well, she didn't even visited my profile (to read about my cultural interests :soy::soy:) by just watching the thumbnail of "my" face :feelskek::feelskek:

So I made an alt account with a high tier 7-8 normie. Gave her like, and after 20min she liked me and started writing me :foidSoy::feelskek:

Nothing new until here. But I was curious about her high quality photos, so I reverse-searched them and I found her complete name and obv her IG (low iq foid trait :feelstastyman:). It turns out she has some relevance in the writing field, so wtf was she doing on a dating app? Wouldn't be embarrasing for her to be there? :feelshehe:

As a good autistic, I wrote her with my anonymous IG account and I said her something like "oh [her name], didn't know you were so famous in [dating app] [region name]". I got no reply, but few hours later, I found this in the app:
R1kW8iO.jpg

"This profile is not available" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I guess someone will no longer be receiving +50 messages from cucks per day now :feelskek::feelskek:

good work, return to base to recoup before your next mission.

Kind of based tbh. Blackpilled again. Jfl when the only detail changed is looks, and the response changes. But looks dont matter right? inb4 lurker says "no one says looks dont matter". Stop denying it then when context requires you too. Looks can make or break your chances in the majority of cases. The gaslighting is not appreciated, nor is it useful.

How do you know the foid just didn’t block you?

Ahh yes, foids... nothing new

How do you know the foid just didn’t block you?
Firstly, why would she do that? I didn´t reply her and she couldn't link me with the guy on IG.
Secondly, from my first normie account I can see she doesn't appear, so yeah, she deleted it :feelskek:

Kind of based tbh. Blackpilled again. Jfl when the only detail changed is looks, and the response changes. But looks dont matter right? inb4 lurker says "no one says looks dont matter". Stop denying it then when context requires you too. Looks can make or break your chances in the majority of cases. The gaslighting is not appreciated, nor is it useful.
True tbh, it was insane the difference. I got 0 likes from the first one, and with this high tier normie I received messages directly with their phone numbers :feelshaha:

True tbh, it was insane the difference. I got 0 likes from the first one, and with this high tier normie I received messages directly with their phone numbers :feelshaha:
Ultimately will get more attention by just not having a photo of yourself at all than if you would with an unattractive picture. Its brutal. You're literally more human when you're faceless than you are if you're ugly

The other day I was bored and I made an account on a dating app with fake pictures of a 4-5 guy just to see the whores.

The male-foids proportions in this app is insane, like 200 boys per foid. In my 30km range, there were only 4-5 active foids in the last 7 days. One of them was highly active, connecting everyday and every few hours, so you can guess how many interactions and attention she was receiving from cucks. She claimed she wanted a "long-term relationship" :foidSoy:, nothing of "an only night meeting" :foidSoy: or mid-term relationship; looked like a (((trad-wife))) foid interested in "muh personality", a "not like the others" :foidSoy:. She also said she was a writer.

I gave her a like to see how she reacts to a below-average face. In the app, you can see if someone visited your profile and/or gave you a like. Well, she didn't even visited my profile (to read about my cultural interests :soy::soy:) by just watching the thumbnail of "my" face :feelskek::feelskek:

So I made an alt account with a high tier 7-8 normie. Gave her like, and after 20min she liked me and started writing me :foidSoy::feelskek:

Nothing new until here. But I was curious about her high quality photos, so I reverse-searched them and I found her complete name and obv her IG (low iq foid trait :feelstastyman:). It turns out she has some relevance in the writing field, so wtf was she doing on a dating app? Wouldn't be embarrasing for her to be there? :feelshehe:

As a good autistic, I wrote her with my anonymous IG account and I said her something like "oh [her name], didn't know you were so famous in [dating app] [region name]". I got no reply, but few hours later, I found this in the app:
R1kW8iO.jpg

I guess someone will no longer be receiving +50 messages from cucks per day now :feelskek::feelskek:
BASED SPANIARDCEL!

R1kW8iO.jpg

JODIDAMENTE BASADO

Dude, that's the next level of being based. At first I tought that you will send her you face, but making foid quick without a sub8 face is a next level. Good jobs incel soldier from the blackpill army, f0ids seethe division

JODIDAMENTE BASADO
Ejército español al mando :feelsokman::dab:
Dude, that's the next level of being based. At first I tought that you will send her you face, but making foid quick without a sub8 face is a next level. Good jobs incel soldier from the blackpill army, f0ids seethe division
Thank you brocel, always fighting for justice :feelsYall::feelsYall:

I bet if you put a chad/chadlite photo she'd be willing for a one night stand :feelskek:

Can you imagine the amount of pussy 7+ men are getting on the regular?? And we would be happy for anything at all. Girls have it so easy i don’t understand how they are oppressed