Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid defends slutty Staceys riding the cock carousel

Roasties defending roasties.

Attachments

• stab.png
    stab.png
    109.9 KB · Views: 278
Enjoy sex with one person instead of 50 different Chads

They used to be better looking.

e9f4a41dae44713c39e1027a0cf0d52f.jpg

@FrustratedWhiteMale Any anecdote for us?
I’m an idiot for asking this but wtf is that?

"Rather than praise them for their new wave progression"
Fucking 50 different chads a year = progress
Also only braindead people think sexual freedom comes at no cost for the society. They can't even understand how society works.

"Rather than praise them for their new wave progression"
Fucking 50 different chads a year = progress
Also only braindead people think sexual freedom comes at no cost for the society. They can't even understand how society works.
The sexual revolution...

They used to be better looking.

e9f4a41dae44713c39e1027a0cf0d52f.jpg

@FrustratedWhiteMale Any anecdote for us?
M. I. C...
C you real soon!
K. E. Y.
Y? Because we like you!

Whores being whores

But i bet that foid would never write an article saying to stop virgin shaming for guys, meme gender tbh

Roasties have their back when it isn't Chad

And they are Beckys also

If hell exists they will definitely be going there
roasties might not go to hell now but they should go to jail

What can the rational man make of a civilisation filled with such hedonism. Such greed.

America needs to be taken over by Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia is becoming cucked. Allowing women to drive and vote @LastGerman jfl. No the world needs a hard ass reset and jungle law must be brought back .

Saudi Arabia is becoming cucked. Allowing women to drive and vote @LastGerman jfl. No the world needs a hard ass reset and jungle law must be brought back .
pre-Islamic Arabia was better believe it or not

Wow, this really is clown world, and this kind of shit does fuel me in the gym so that's good.

Also why is it always the fat bitches who are like this? Why are the true super hot babes not such slutty feminazis?

I pray to God these sluts don't find some beta cuck simp to save them post wall...

Stop telling them that they are sluts :soy: :soy:

Not a word was read of this shitty "journalism".

Wow, this really is clown world, and this kind of shit does fuel me in the gym so that's good.

Also why is it always the fat bitches who are like this? Why are the true super hot babes not such slutty feminazis?

I pray to God these sluts don't find some beta cuck simp to save them post wall...
Stop telling them that they are sluts :soy: :soy:
Not a word was read of this shitty "journalism".
stacys are too busy partying and having fun to whine about men online

Jfl at females

Mating guarding is result of sexual selection and slut-shaming is part of it and is the only one of the few mechanisms we got to keep hoes in check.

Mating guarding is result of sexual selection and slut-shaming is part of it and is the only one of the few mechanisms we got to keep hoes in check.
slutwalk is cancer

Disgusting. Holes don't even know how to protest.
some even took their shirt and bra off and went topless to protest christian fundamentalists in one other situation

some even took their shirt and bra off and went topless to protest christian fundamentalists in one other situation
Real protest needs balls not degeneracy. Back in 2008, when a massive protest broke out in Tibet, many Tibetans self immolated as a sign of their indignation against the Chinese occupation. I wonder how many femturds have the gumption to do that.

Real protest needs balls not degeneracy. Back in 2008, when a massive protest broke out in Tibet, many Tibetans self immolated as a sign of their indignation against the Chinese occupation. I wonder how many femturds have the gumption to do that.
Feminazis suck now but they’ll prolly get worse in 10 years

foids will do ANYTHING to legitimize their entitlement to chad
slut? still deserves chad
ugly? still deserves chad
fat? still deserves chad
complete bitch? mentally ill? antisocial? hit the wall (post 30s)? you guessed it: :chad: only

Also only braindead people think sexual freedom comes at no cost for the society.

They dont care about the price to pay or maintaining a civilization. They want the benefits, and not the responsibility.

I would win within the jungle law and men would prevail.

foids will do ANYTHING to legitimize their entitlement to chad
slut? still deserves chad
ugly? still deserves chad
fat? still deserves chad
complete bitch? mentally ill? antisocial? hit the wall (post 30s)? you guessed it: :chad: only
Infinite IQ

They dont care about the price to pay or maintaining a civilization. They want the benefits, and not the responsibility.

Ed Witten IQ.