Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel foid dates fat guy and hates sex, then gets new Chad bf and wants sex 24/7

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
tl;dr foid dates an ugly guy and a fat guy, then gets a Chad bf and suddenly realizes how amazing sex is. girls only truly enjoy sex when they're WITH CHAD.

Sex felt like a chore. My parents sometimes let him spend the night. He’d finish having sex with me and fall asleep while I quietly cried myself to sleep. I cared for him very much, but I never felt attracted to his body, if that makes sense. He was very overweight, more than twice my weight and width. He was good to me, but our sex life suffered. Sex was painful, physically and emotionally. I tried, I really did, but I didn’t love his body in that way.
I wish I could’ve been a better partner to him and communicated my feelings, I realize this now. I didn’t know that I could be attracted to the person I was having sex with.

My current boyfriend and I have been together for 7 months, and known each other for 4 years. He was actually the first guy I had ever been physically attracted to before dating. He was really handsome. He smelled really good, too.
I think I knew something was different about him when we finally touched. It felt rejoice-full, like my skin was singing.
He would just lean down and breathe near my ear and I’d get shivers. He had such an affect on me.
For the first time in my life, I WANTED to be pleased. I wanted to feel what it was like to be touched and pleasured by someone I was ACTUALLY attracted to.

If this doesn't make you want to sui, then you don't belong on this forum.

this doesnt even make me mad anymore just depressed

Height, frame, face, dick size, money, status, IQ, and extroversion are prerequisites for post-prime degenerate sluts like this.

Let that sink in

I cant respect womyn if this is their problem.

I'm not sure why this isn't embarrassing her that she posted this for public viewing.
18 and 5+ partners? What a fucking whore. She obviously wasn't raised as a good Catholic this fucking bitch

The-Mist.gif

Reddit's ugly and fat numales on suicide watch.
I'm not sure why this isn't embarrassing her that she posted this for public viewing.
18 and 5+ partners? What a fucking whore. She obviously wasn't raised as a good Catholic this fucking bitch
This is a badge of honor now for modern day women.

This roastie explained, in painful detail, how her ugly boyfriend's presence only pushed her farther into stress. Then, when she got a Good looking boyfriend, everything instantly clicked into place ; She was happy and fulfilled instantly

It's over. It's so fucking over. If there was any truth in the universe it's this: it's over

This roastie explained, in painful detail, how her ugly boyfriend's presence only pushed her farther into stress. Then, when she got a Good looking boyfriend, everything instantly clicked into place ; She was happy and fulfilled instantly

It's over. It's so fucking over. If there was any truth in the universe it's this: it's over

I'd honestly love to see IT and the mental gymnastics they spin in order to explain this one.

Fucking RIP

this doesn't make me want to suicide at all. reading this is like seeing god in the flesh.

My hope is to reach the men and women who are raised with the idea that your own desires are shameful. That is absolutely untrue! You deserve to be happy and loved, even if you don’t feel like it. We are all humans on this earth with a very short time to enjoy our lives, please live yours to the fullest it can be.
I wonder if this stupid bitch would say that to an incel.

gonna need some extra strong rope

I cant respect womyn if this is their problem.
COPECOPECOPECOPECOPE

ANYONE THAT DOES ANYTHINH BUT GRAB ROPE AFTER THIS DIDNT READ IT

HOLY SHIT THERE IS NO RECOVERY

ITS OVER

Women should be treated like cattle.
These cunts lie to our faces and tell us looks don’t matter as long as you are nice but by the time we figure out that it’s all about looks then it’s too late and we a fucked

COPECOPECOPECOPECOPE

ITS OVER
You are right I didn’t read it, but now I will

i dont even blame her if the guy was super fat
she described him as "twice her size and width" ie. a fat fuck

I'm not going to read that, or else I'll either get depressed or flip out and rage.

My parents sometimes let him spend the night. He’d finish having sex with me and fall asleep while I quietly cried myself to sleep.

jfl at a father letting guys come around to smash his 15 year old daughter, normies have no morals.

Height, frame, face, dick size, money, status, IQ, and extroversion are prerequisites for post-prime degenerate sluts like this.

Let that sink in

you dont need a perfect score i every aspect

but a nice average beetwen them

and some traits have more value than other,depending the girl

you dont need a perfect score i every aspect

but a nice average beetwen them

and some traits have more value than other,depending the girl

Yeah it goes
1. looks
5. money
997. personality

First reaction is strong rage but then i read this:
i dont even blame her if the guy was super fat
she described him as "twice her size and width" ie. a fat fuck
Yes, i can actually understand, noone wants to fuck fat guy, this is something you can cure in 99%. But there is no magic "not that kind of girl" so i suppose that this guy is chadlite or at least girl will chase in future some chadlite+.

First reaction is strong rage but then i read this:

Yes, i can actually understand, noone wants to fuck fat guy, this is something you can cure in 99%. But there is no magic "not that kind of girl" so i suppose that this guy is chadlite or at least girl will chase in future some chadlite+.

What about someone who used to be fat (majorly fat) but now has tons of loose skin? I don't have that bad of a face really but my body looks like shit, maybe even more so after weightloss. Not sure what women would prefer though a fat guy or guy who used to be fat with tons of loose skin.

I know there's always surgical option but unlikely I will be able to afford that anytime soon, and the clock is ticking. I could maybe build muscle over some of it, but by the time that gets done I'll be deep into my 30s.

Deuteronomy 22:20-21

COPECOPECOPECOPECOPE

ITS OVER
Just because you couldn't feel the best pleasure, doesn't mean the remainder of your life is worthless. Most of us will never experience being millionaires, but that's not a reason to rope. We need all the incels we can for the uprising, revenge on the cucks and sluts will be a better pleasure than any fake love from a femoid.

Last edited:
A prude for an ugly guy but a whore for Chad.

Absolutely rage inducing, especially since I've seen this happen all the time. Foids who claim they find sex "disgusting" immediately break out of their shell once someone attractive comes along.

Also, doing sexual shit at 13? Turbo whore.

Yeah it goes
1. looks
5. money
997. personality

1.looks
2.charisma and social abilities/reputation
3.power (money,strength,talents etc)
4.common hobbies

5(?).personalitie

i put the (?) in personalitie because at long term relations personalitie,money and common hobies are more important for the relations stability than looks,but no one can understand personalitie at first look

so what matter more to flirt and early and med term relations are looks,power and charisma

This makes me sad but also pissed off because she's probably a fat, dusgusting cunt too.

“He smelled really good, too.”

That high-T sweat gets them going, ol’ Tubby could’ve had the best cologne on and she would’ve said “he smells!”

I wonder if that smell part is mental (he's handsome therefore his sweat is interpreted as "nice" in her mind) or whether there's some physical aspect to it, like different chemical composition, pheromones or some shit?

On the other hand, pure suicide fuel. If I owned a gun, I'd shoot myself after reading this.

That sentence could be kind of applied to inceldom jfl
She accidentally made an argument for incels while she was complaining about not getting enough chad dick.

I have no words honestly. I wish the best for that poor guy and hope he fucking arsons the bitch's house.

Potent grade A suicide fuel.

Damn, brutal as hell.

Im a good catholic girl but im sucking dick by age 13. Just what.

Next she will be having an immaculate conception.

UPDATE: JFL at female hypocrisy!

One commenter said
Reading this as a fat ugly guy is quite hurtful.
Not only is it exceedingly difficult to get a girlfriend, once you get one she will never really love you and feel sex is just a chore... but the moment she leaves you and finds an attractive guy suddenly shel'l feel like she's having the best sex in the world and she goes from someone that never enjoys sex and turns it down... to having enjoyable sex multiple times a day.
Ahh well... Can't have it all I guess.

She says, in classic "b-b-but it was his pershunaliti'" defense,
I’m sorry that I left you with that impression. The reason it was difficult for me to find attraction wasn’t necessary about his weight, there were other factors like hygiene and him using his weight against me. He held me down once during sex and wouldn’t let me go. He threatened to break my legs if I left him. He gave me reasons to be afraid of his size, not love it, which is too bad because I felt like I really could have.
I decided not to include these reasons for my un-attraction because I didn’t want to share that, but maybe it’s important that I do.

which COMPLETELY contradicts her earlier statement
He was good to me

OK then.

UPDATE: JFL at female hypocrisy!

One commenter said

She says, in classic "b-b-but it was his pershunaliti'" defense,

which COMPLETELY contradicts her earlier statement

OK then.
She didn’t want to look like a shallow whore.