Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid crushed my soul today in class

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
now you realize even more that you aint the shit

Something similar happened to me just a few hours ago, i will mske a thread about that

It's these over-the-top reactions that are totally unnecessary (I get them all the time) that make me think there is something going on more than just being unattracted. The world was NOT like this 4 years ago. She isn't reading you as an immediate rape threat or anything. She is doing it to show the entire class how much she hates you (and how much better she is than you - being labeled as a creep is one of the worst things that can happen imo). She is also showing her behaviour to the whole class, which signals that it's probably not your looks because otherwise low-tier normies would hate on her. It is likely that they can read you are a nice person and are group-shaming you for being kind.

the ultimate indicator that you're a truecel

What do you care about some animal that doesn't even have the decency to show up to class on time.

I feel tremendous shame the few times I'm late to class as I imagine what hell would await me if I showed up late to work in Japan and what everyone would think of me.
Low IQ. I think you are missing the point. The autism is strong in you.

I've literally had bitches get up and move away from me when riding the bus before. That's how you know you're truly subhuman when these total stranger cunts go out of their way to avoid you.

I've been on bus when it is absolutely packed and females would rather stand for 30 mins than even sit next to me