Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foid crushed my soul today in class

• Thread starter Deleted member 10234
  • Start date
Deleted member 10234

Deleted member 10234

Banned
-
Lecture had already begun. I was sitting in the front row. A darkie (didn't distinctly look like any ethnicity, likely a halfbreed) 4/10 foid walks in lecture and hurries to the seat next to mine (it was the closest spot to the door, she obviously didn't want to disturb the ongoing lecture). After she sits down, I turn to look at her and she looks back. Our eyes lock for a quick second and her facial expression instantly turns to disgust and dread. She immediately gets up from her seat, walks across the entire front row, passing the professor, disturbing the whole class and interrupting the lecture in the process, and moves to a different spot somewhere in the back.

Literally never felt so bad before.

Should've kept your eyes forward boyo

What do you care about some animal that doesn't even have the decency to show up to class on time.

I feel tremendous shame the few times I'm late to class as I imagine what hell would await me if I showed up late to work in Japan and what everyone would think of me.

why would u look at her in the eyes lol

Lecture had already begun. I was sitting in the front row. A darkie (didn't distinctly look like any ethnicity, likely a halfbreed) 4/10 foid walks in lecture and hurries to the seat next to mine (it was the closest spot to the door, she obviously didn't want to disturb the ongoing lecture). After she sits down, I turn to look at her and she looks back. Our eyes lock for a quick second and her facial expression instantly turns to disgust and dread. She immediately gets up from her seat, walks across the entire front row, passing the professor, disturbing the whole class and interrupting the lecture in the process, and moves to a different spot somewhere in the back.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

she could smell your misogyny

hikikomori lifestyle is the only possible for a truecel according to me

Should've just laughed in her face tbh

You're extremely ugly or have very bad hygiene / grooming

4/10 foid did this to you?

It's over

I've literally had bitches get up and move away from me when riding the bus before. That's how you know you're truly subhuman when these total stranger cunts go out of their way to avoid you.

She likely thinks of herself as 8/10 or better. This is a very common phenomenon, where foids think they look better than they actually are. This might be an extreme case though.

It's over for collegecels

did u shower tho

You should probably work on your personality.

next time crush her skull as a way of saying 'thank you, whore'

You're extremely ugly or have very bad hygiene / grooming
I shower daily have great hygiene buzz cut and am not even e that ugly yo warrant such reaction no acne nothing

Next time smack a cumpie on hER face

hope she fails her course. what a bitch.

I see someone forgot to take shower today :soy:

You committed the mistake to no be a Chad in public OP. Just be a Chad.

pfffft that's because of your looks most likely, but when someone literally makes such a mess for showing it it's absolutely sth wrong with them. srs however repulsive you may be, she's messed up in the head, just be weirded out not sad

Did you try lifting weights tho

I've literally had bitches get up and move away from me when riding the bus before. That's how you know you're truly subhuman when these total stranger cunts go out of their way to avoid you.
literally a regular thing to me, whemever outside. but I'm not even super repugnant. like 4.5/10. they seem to sense sth from my movements or wtv about being mentally not right
4/10 foid did this to you?

It's over
ugly trash tends to be openly shittier

Blame the cucks and orbiters that gave her validation. A 4/10 foid shouldn't have the right to act like that.

Be careful with eye contact

Look away don't lock gaze

Blame the cucks and orbiters that gave her validation. A 4/10 foid shouldn't have the right to act like that.
Exactly, which is why I hate cucks more than foids

pfffft that's because of your looks most likely, but when someone literally makes such a mess for showing it it's absolutely sth wrong with them. srs however repulsive you may be, she's messed up in the head, just be weirded out not sad
Cope he is a subhuman and due to foidinism they can get away with showig how truly shitty they are to ugly men

Don't give a dAMn and plan for things to do aftER the lectuRE

Crush her skull

the look of disgust from a femoid, it certainly invokes soul crushing realisation if anything.

Happens to me a lot, or the classic case where the seat besides me is the only one free and a girl would rather stand than be in my proximity.