Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid Criticises Rose Of Tralee For Lack Of Diversity.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-

"Speaking on air last week, broadcaster Brianna Parkins, the 2016 Sydney Rose, said that more needs to be done to include women of all backgrounds in the contest"

"She said: "You can tell from the line-up that there is a lack of diversity, and I'm not just talking about women of colour or mixed raced women"

"I'm not seeing any Traveller women, I don't think I've ever seen a Rose who uses a wheelchair, and I don't see Roses who are comfortable talking about neurodiversity.

"There just seems to be a lack across the board - there's a racial issue here."

"Also speaking about the lack of members of the LGBTQI+ community in recent years, Brianna noted that "things need to change" in this area too"

"She continued: "We need to ask why we haven't had a transgender woman yet. We must enter these communities and ask: "Do you feel safe?" There are barriers there":foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

"Diversity" Just means less White people. You never hear people say that rap hip hop or basketball is "Too black" And needs more diversity.

Trannies are also not foids and are men larping as foids.

Ireland is so fucking cucked it's unbelievable. The idea that Ireland is not diverse is laughable. There's tons of Nigerians Indians and Chinese here.

The former PM is literally a homosexual Indian.

Foids also exploited the death of some Indian foid in other to push for abortion.

I see no hope here. I would love to leave.

>traditional Irish festival
>must include gays, trannoids, gypsies, blacks
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: