Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid cries over dead boyfriend

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

El Violador
★★
Victoria Gonzalez lost her boyfriend, Joaquin Oliver during the Parkland mass shooting at Stoneman Douglas High School on February 14th, 2018. This is a segment of her talking about it in court where she weeps over her dead boyfriend. It's a pretty good watch and it's not long. I recommend you check it out.

Joaquin Oliver's Instagram is still up and can be found here: https://www.instagram.com/slump_guac? utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet&igsh=ZDNlZDc0MzIxNw==

She's dating chad, big surprise

Image 8 7 24 at 513 PM
Screenshot 2024 08 07 at 51344 PM

Last edited:
Blackpill of today: nofoidwillcryforyouifyoudiepill

Of course she's sad. He was a Chad. She wouldn't shed a single tear if one of us died

later that night she went on tinder and fucked 2 different men for a free dinner and desert

he mogs me so hard

I was already pretty confident she was dating a chad who was taller than her and big surprise I was right. All foids are the same

Lmao.

Well she probably already has a dozen new guys lined up that will provide for her.

I was already pretty confident she was dating a chad who was taller than her and big surprise I was right. All foids are the same
AWALT. All women are like that

Can you post some misogynistic content?

Victoria Gonzalez lost her boyfriend, Joaquin Oliver during the Parkland mass shooting at Stoneman Douglas High School on February 14th, 2018. This is a segment of her talking about it in court where she weeps over her dead boyfriend.

Joaquin Oliver's Instagram is still up and can be found here: https://www.instagram.com/slump_guac?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet&igsh=ZDNlZDc0MzIxNw==

View attachment 1217337View attachment 1217338

My Honest Reaction:

Yup, just like any other foid
That's just how they are. I truly hate that average and below average women still go for chads instead of their looksmatches like us

Screenshot 20240808 003954 Chrome

What kind of haircut is that :lul:

the definition of chadwidowed

I outlived him, which means I win, that is the only reason I live on so I can laugh at those that perished young.

Waterworks for the cameras. Women have no class making everything about themselves.

The day he died she fucked Chad the same night

The boyfriend looks like zain Malik.... It's over