Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious foid cries, man dies.

turbosperg

turbosperg

PTSD ADD NW4 5'8½" 4/10 sperg
★★★★★
If you're not Chad,

DO NOT SIT BESIDES A FOID IN A BUS.

In the following story, a foid decided to cry like a baby because a sub-Chad male sit besides her:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48g5qu0kqG4

and normie white-knights EXECUTED the non-Chad male for the capital crime of "being a non-Chad seated in a bus seat besides a foid that then started crying".

Don't say you weren't warned.

Those beta simp whiteknights will all get raped in prison while the foid gets away with everything

I hate crying.
It should be seen as unacceptable for adults to cry in public unless something really bad happens like someone they know dies or something.
The crocodile tear shit to manipulate simps into giving them what they want is infuriating and make me want to do violent things to foids (joke about video games)

Brazil seems to be a shithole more than in one way, and that's worrying.

Imagine having to deal with the cartel, but they are also simps

Literally the most globohomo country

Brazil is the biggest shithole white knight country

Brazil is the biggest shithole white knight country
It's amazing how they managed to combine the simping culture of Iberians and the raw savagery of niggers.

Literally the worst traits rolled into one. At least niggers throw gays off buildings, but Brazilians does not

Society induced pathological gynocentrism often shared by low life scum

Women cry so easily it's fucking infuriating they're weak emotional creatures.

Society induced pathological gynocentrism often shared by low life scum
Funny how it's the most subhuman "men" who does that shit. You see the soyboys and trannies, redditors etc...most of them are truecel looking. I dare to say this forum on average mog them in looks.

These "guys" are truly lowest of the lowest. They are traitors. Traitors get the rope. No questions asked.

What the normies in the comments are saying ? Hope they don't agree with this :feelskek:

Never heard or saw niggers sawing that. Thats more of a sandnigger trait
The thing about African niggers is that their low IQ combined with low education, supercharges them towards "religious" belief (read: whatever their leaders tell them). The most extreme of Islam/Christianity can be found in Africa - burning "witches" is very much alive in Africa.

I'm not against religious fundementalist fanaticism, but one cannot deny lower IQ make them more suspectable to this stuff; Actually, a high IQ person can also realize that religions are a important part of humanity, and may adapt more radical views as a result; I rest my case that atheism, is a midwitt disease.

Tbh i don't even know what they say or what's written. There's something written about genitals or something so maybe he touched her or touched his dick idk but he doesn't seem super aggressive go figure either way still brutal he was executed like that

Someone should knock out that foid.

Being in proximity to a crying foid is probably one of the most dangerous situations a man can find himself in these days. I'd almost rather sit next to a bear.

What the normies in the comments are saying ? Hope they don't agree with this :feelskek:
80% agree with the lynching
10% are worried about the state of our culture enabling any false accusation (by a foid) quickly leading to lynching and death.

She is empowered why no excute him herself?

About half of them are saying it's wrong that he got killed over this with no real proof other than the woman being hysterical.

All the comments with likes are the usual defending of the woman, though.

Being in proximity to a crying foid is probably one of the most dangerous situations a man can find himself in these days. I'd almost rather sit next to a bear.
high IQ

the foid vs. the bear

no bear will try to get you arrested for nothing

What's with Latin speaking countries and being feminist?
some great thinkers from Brazil call this phenomenon "marianismo" (from Mary the virgin mother of Jesus) and it derives from a corruption of the decadent Catholic culture.

Marianismo entails the belief in female purity and infallibility, that is, m'lady is always right and never has any bad intentions whatsoever.

Countries with strong Catholic background, when the Catholicism decays, often adopt a form of "marianismo" --- it seems (to me) as a pseudomorphosis (as said by Spengler) of Catholicism.

high IQ

the foid vs. the bear

no bear will try to get you arrested for nothing
And even if they are dangerous, at least a bear will treat us honorably. I would much rather die in single combat against a grizz than be lynched by an army of white knights or having my life permanently ruined by false rape accusations.

And even if they are dangerous, at least a bear will treat us honorably.
100%

foids have no honour, unlike bears

bears are honourable and have a sense of human decency, unlike slags

Foid dies, incel laughs

100%

foids have no honour, unlike bears

bears are honourable and have a sense of human decency, unlike slags
Foids are much more damaging to society. It is unfortunate that we allow foids to roam freely in our communities but shoot any bears, when it should be the other way around.

Foids are much more damaging to society. It is unfortunate that we allow foids to roam freely in our communities but shoot any bears, when it should be the other way around.
:feelsokman:

I hate crying.
It should be seen as unacceptable for adults to cry in public unless something really bad happens like someone they know dies or something.
The crocodile tear shit to manipulate simps into giving them what they want is infuriating and make me want to do violent things to foids (joke about video games)

Funny how it's the most subhuman "men" who does that shit. You see the soyboys and trannies, redditors etc...most of them are truecel looking. I dare to say this forum on average mog them in looks.

These "guys" are truly lowest of the lowest. They are traitors. Traitors get the rope. No questions asked.
They just want to betray men like us for their own gain.

actually bizarre that many feminists seem to be applauding this lmao

this is why foids shouldn't vote. who tf wants the death penalty for the grave crime of um sitting next to a foid or w/e?

we should abolish women's suffrage and replace it with bear suffrage.

every nation will be better off, faggotry and illegal immigration will be kept in check, fertility rates or w/e will increase, inceldom will be reduced, the south will rise again, the west will be saved

:yes::yes::yes:
At least niggers throw gays off buildings
Sandnig thing. Pre-colonial nigcultures were actually matriarchal

Pre-colonial nigcultures were actually matriarchal
I didn't think I could hate niggers more than I already did. :feelskek:
Makes sense since nig culture in America is matriarchal.

. It is unfortunate that we allow foids to roam freely in our communities but shoot any bears, when it should be the other way around.
In a Marxist-Rodgerist society, normies are shot on sight (with videocamera).

They have "femicide" laws. Which mean that killing a woman is, legally, a much more serious crime than killing a man.

They have "femicide" laws. Which mean that killing a woman is, legally, a much more serious crime than killing a man.
Killing a dog is a much more serious crime than killing a man in Brazil.

She sounds like a troon lol. I don't get the video? What did he even do? Jerk off?

She sounds like a troon lol. I don't get the video? What did he even do? Jerk off?
Allegedly touched his dick
But was probably just dozing off / napping

I've seen plenty of foids scratching their butts or cunts in public and no one said a word.

My ultra based teacher once said

Foid tears don't mean shit

Clown world: people started attacking a guy that looked similar and now the commenters are all about justice and fair trials.

crime: having a dick

and they say that feminism isn't misandry jfl