Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Foid cries after some truly based chad posts some dead nigger on her discord

immediately starts crying :feelskek:

wahhh help someones sending me pictures of a dead body!! waahhh the pixels!!! :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Notice how the first thing she does is switch screens. She cares more about getting banned on stream then about that kid laying on the dirt dead.

IMG 6258

shame on whichever incel did this. all women are queens and don’t deserve this kind of harrassment.

How does she cry over that?

Why is there a dog there too in img? DOGPILL DETECTED ??

The fucking dancing wojack had me laughing :feelskek:

Maybe she cried to get some extra pity donations

Strong independent woman my ass, the second something didnt run as she wanted to, she called a mod (who is male) for help

And jews wanna make us believe thst foids and men are equal

I kind of understand her tbh, foids take no interests in brutality hence they're so sensitized on gore and it wasn't a regular man but a little dead kid

I kind of understand her tbh, foids take no interests in brutality hence they're so sensitized on gore and it wasn't a regular man but a little dead kid
You are coping if you think she would not get wet watching you be beheaded by some niggers irl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back