Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Foid coworker is suddenly nice to me. Cuz it's her job..

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

King of the dead, I sever your head
-
I have a female coworker that always looked with disgust to me, and always ignored me. She never even said hi, goodmorning or bye to me

Now she's promoted to shift leader. And now all of the sudden she talks like hell to me and greet. Trying to be funny. With this function you HAVE to
[UWSL]interact[/UWSL] with all coworkers

This just shows how fake females are. And they faking being nice to you on work because its their job doing so. In private they hate you if your ugly

Last edited:
lol bitches get promoted for being female

Women are fake both internally and externally.

You cant trust people that are not real to you. The ones you can trust are the ones that says shit you dislike straight to you're face.

If you're smart, you can probably sabotage her or at least her know that she's not welcome in a subtle way.

Yeah, I've seen this happen too

typical female bruh.

But women are oppressed and get paid less for the same work men do :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
'hurr durr women big oppressed in west :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:'
women arent oppressed in the west, feminists weaponize rape to their advantage, so on and so forth. dont feel like making a whole essay about it :feelsLightsaber:

'hurr durr women big oppressed in west :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:'
women arent oppressed in the west, feminists weaponize rape to their advantage, so on and so forth. dont feel like making a whole essay about it :feelsLightsaber:
Not just west, it's the same story everywhere. Foids are all same hypergamous cum dumpsters

Women are fake both internally and externally.
can confirm. i sat down in the cafeteria by myself when our class teacher and some weirdo goth girl who claims she has a bf, sat down by my table (like usual) and she sat next to me (like usual but as of now she has moved to a different table dont really gaf bc i dont like her) and they spoke about how some fat dude in my classroom creeped her out and wanted her out of the classroom. Now me, being the most dualistic person, put on my 'leftist woman supporting feminist' mask on and agreed. BUT MY SCHOOL COULDNT EVEN TELL THAT I AM AN INCEL BECAUSE OF HOW GOOD I AM AT ACTING LEL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

after that, she was really friendly and laughed at his jokes. this fat dude is the joker in my class. she still seems like she is friends with the dude.
but she still is creeped out by him.

Moral of the story:

Women can fucking despise your guts and stil act like you two are the best of friends

This isnt even the first time, same stuff has happened so many times, all of them by females

This has occured in every job I've held

I have a female coworker that always looked with disgust to me, and always ignored me. She never even said hi, goodmorning or bye to me

Now she's promoted to shift leader. And now all of the sudden she talks like hell to me and greet. Trying to be funny. With this function you HAVE to
[UWSL]interact[/UWSL] with all coworkers

This just shows how fake females are. And they faking being nice to you on work because its their job doing so. In private they hate you if your ugly
Tell her to fuck off