Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foid cousin referred to me as a boy

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
I overheard her talking to Mum downstairs and she referred to me as "a boy" after correcting herself when she said another man lives here to her kid. Must not be a man unless you've had a girlfriend. :fuk:

The actual words were along the lines of (to her kid) "that's another man who lives here", "well, a boy technically hahaha".

Last edited:
My cousin thought I was a girl when I was younger. I remember relatives laughing and making a joke about how everyone thought I was an ugly girl but didn't wanna say anything.

29 very soon, she's a few years older but married with kids. OvER for boycels.
Jesus how old is your sister? I thought you were like 16 or something. Fucking brutal to be living with parents at 29 and listen to younger sisters moans.

Jesus how old is your sister? I thought you were like 16 or something. Fucking brutal to be living with parents at 29 and listen to younger sisters moans.
She's 18, so over a decade younger yet already more sexually experienced. I still remember her playing with dolls and drawing in colouring books, now she's basically a slut getting fucked everyday and going to clubs and bars (18 is the drinking age here).

Cunts never show respect to men they see as undesirable.

Cunts never show respect to men they see as undesirable.
Yep, the actual words were along the lines of (to her kid) "that's another man who lives here", "well, a boy technically hahaha".

Yep, the actual words were along the lines of (to her kid) "that's another man who lives here", "well, a boy technically hahaha".
I would have taken full measures, brocel :feelsLSD:

BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Is it even possible to be seen as a man unless you've had some hookups or been seen in a relationship or two? The goalposts have been moved so far along that I don't thinks it's even possible to catch-up at this point. Sexual relationships are a big part of adult life.
I would have taken full measures, brocel :feelsLSD:
What do you have in mind?

My cousin thought I was a girl when I was younger. I remember relatives laughing and making a joke about how everyone thought I was an ugly girl but didn't wanna say anything.
So fucked up, family are supposed to be the ones to support and help you out but nah, fucking globohomo agenda and feminism mixed in with general douchery has led to families becoming fucking awful.

So fucked up, family are supposed to be the ones to support and help you out but nah, fucking globohomo agenda and feminism mixed in with general douchery has led to families becoming fucking awful.