Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foid couldn't handle social isolation and killed herself

• Thread starter MuslimMentalcel
  • Start date
MuslimMentalcel

MuslimMentalcel

The roast flaps it’s beef in pain as she strikes u
★★★★
Not sure if this was posted here but I find it quite funny how this foid couldn't handle social isolation for a couple of months and killed herself. Kek :dab:

It's been posted before but I'll say it again that I'm glad she died

Beyond pathetic.

Dies after "attempting" to take her own life
Memes write themselves. Everyone knows that she was doing it to get attention but actually died
Even bluepilled shit like thesun saw through that.

A blue eyed blonde

What a brutal tragedy

A woman like her is worth at least 20 negresses

I would have come and visited her, we could watch movies together, play video games... but I guess she didnt want a manlet baldcel :lul:

Simpness aside, that foid was hot as fuck. One in a few hundred thousand at least. Incels should've been allowed to make use of her not long after she died when her body was still warm. Instead it just rotted in the ground.

Last edited:
Dies after "attempting" to take her own life
Memes write themselves. Everyone knows that she was doing it to get attention but actually died
JFL at the meme gender :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I love how the article kept calling her beautiful again and again. She was stacy+ tier. She was most likely having withdrawls from not getting chad cock which lead to this result. Case and point of how women can fail on sandbox mode.

constant validation throughout her life = no mental fortitude whatsoever

Simpness aside, that foid was hot as fuck. One in a few hundred thousand at least. Incels should've been allowed to make use of her not long after she died when her body was still warm. Instead it just rotted in the ground.
Based

Not sure if this was posted here but I find it quite funny how this foid couldn't handle social isolation for a couple of months and killed herself. Kek :dab:
That article is from March. That was 6 fucking months ago and you seriously think that this hasn't been posted numerous times already? Holy fucking subhuman shitskin IQ strikes again.

A person that weak is better off dead.

This is what happens when whores go without Chad dick for more than 24 hours. They needs Chad’s cock to function

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust

Imagine living in ULTRA easy mode and going for the first time in your life in SUPER easy mode.
Brutal.
I understand that she killed herself.

She is what you would call a pussy.

Weak ass Stacey! Hahaha

Kill yourself cuss you didn't get chads cock for 4 months and validation from your hen group? Pathetic.

Weak ass bitch.

Try being 43yo male that's been isolated since the early fucking 1990's. My story wouldn't be published by newspapers, ever, if I was to rope.

Weak ass Stacey! Hahaha

Kill yourself cuss you didn't get chads cock for 4 months and validation from your hen group? Pathetic.

Weak ass bitch.

Try being 43yo male that's been isolated since the early fucking 1990's. My story wouldn't be published by newspapers, ever, if I was to rope.
We have nervous systems made of steel :feelzez:

Huh, strange... the world feels a lot better now somehow. I wonder what caused it to feel that way

:waitwhat:

Autistic my ass, most dream of such a scenario.

Holy shit the article was from march. Lockdown only happened on march the 7th in uk, so she literally killed herself from just 10 days isolation. Super weak. She must of been a turbo attention whore/narc.

Apu4

Imagine how young she would have roped if she was born an ugly male :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Good riddance. I am happy she killed herself for something we have to deal with for our entire lives. Hopefully more foids do this in minecraft

foids killing themselves is lifefuel

I say this all the time they cant handle being in our shoes and that they would rope if they spent a week like this. I doubt she was mentally ill she just couldnt cope without being validated for such a long period of time pathetic

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back