Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel foid cosplayer making MORE THAN A MILLION$/year from soy beta cucks.

what cucks that give money to whores like deserve?

• death

Votes: 15 68.2%
  • death

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • death

Votes: 14 63.6%
  • death

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • death

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★

God dammit I wish I was born a stacy I wouldn't work an honest day's work in my life.

On the other hand, she knows she's only supported by stupid beta males who only fantasize about putting their dicks in all her holes. That can be kinda destructive in the long run. It's not exactly the same kind of link an actual artist, a writer or even a philosopher would have with his fanbase. Some would say it's cope, and that money is everything ... Well, money is certainly something, but I would rather make the same amount of money moving the mind of intelligent people rather than raising the dick of some cucks.

second option seems most fair tbh

We should be able to select multiple answers tbh

On the other hand, she knows she's only supported by stupid beta males who only fantasize about putting their dicks in all her holes. That can be kinda destructive in the long run. It's not exactly the same kind of link an actual artist, a writer or even a philosopher would have with his fanbase. Some would say it's cope, and that money is everything ... Well, money is certainly something, but I would rather make the same amount of money moving the mind of intelligent people rather than raising the dick of some cucks.
I think you're projecting your own values onto a foid. If anything, her patrons, commenters, and even simple viewers probably only serve to validate her and inflate her self worth even more. Foids don't care about anything else.

JFL at thinking she actually cares about her cucked fanbase.

Is this that Belle Dauphin foid? Check out her tiers on Patreon. She's basically a prostitute.

Either way her looks will expire and once she looks over-18 the betabuxxers and cucks will move on to newer pastures. Her whole gimmick is being legal-age jailbait.

If you think the $1-2m she pulls in from this will make her set for life...JFL. She is probably blowing this cash left and right and it'll all be gone within a year or two.

Is this that Belle Dauphin foid? Check out her tiers on Patreon. She's basically a prostitute.

Either way her looks will expire and once she looks over-18 the betabuxxers and cucks will move on to newer pastures. Her whole gimmick is being legal-age jailbait.

If you think the $1-2m she pulls in from this will make her set for life...JFL. She is probably blowing this cash left and right and it'll all be gone within a year or two.
It could set her for life if she wasn't a retarded slut tbh. That's a great deal of money and if you knew how to invest you could return an even larger sum.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back