Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foid Conversation Skills

F

Feeshtu

Officer
★★
Years ago I knew some foids from my school life and later, my work life.
Now, I just know one foid…..my mom.

But, every foid is the same.

They love to talk about themselves.
Everything is about her and how great she thinks she is.

They can’t stand for anything else to be talked about.
She will barely acknowledge the topic at the moment……and then attempt to redirect the conversation back to herself.

A foid knows nothing about science, technology, politics, religion, etc etc etc.
All she knows about is herself.

Even if you had recently had surgery, or whatever, she would barely acknowledge your pain and then she would start talking about how bad her own pain is.

But….you know what?

I’d still take all that bullshit if I had a chance at sex.
But, since I have no chance at sex…..foids can shut the fuck up already.

Muh perdiod hurts more than being skinned alive, we women endure so much pain we are queens :foidSoy::foidSoy:

men: are told that they must offer foids an increasing checklist of things, and they are incel bc they do not offer enough to a foid. but if they do offer sth in exchange, they're called a passportbro or a molester (harvey weinstein)

foid: *has nothing to offer except pussy, other than that is generally unappealing*

My gut tells me that a bitch who only talks about herself and shows no interest in you just means that you mean nothing to her. Even worse if she brings up an ex or current boyfriend to complain that is utter disrespect. Like I don't care if he had you tied up in the basement eating dog food and having your holes used by all of his friends I am not feeling sorry when you came to me another man who is looking for a mate just to talk about it.

men: are told that they must offer foids an increasing checklist of things, and they are incel bc they do not offer enough to a foid. but if they do offer sth in exchange, they're called a passportbro or a molester (harvey weinstein)

foid: *has nothing to offer except pussy, other than that is generally unappealing*
You know, I think this whole MeToo shit is nonsense.
I don’t believe any of it.

It’s interesting you brought up Weinstein.
I’ve always thought he was innocent.

Where are all the big name actresses accusing him?
Why is it just nobodies who never went anywhere?

They all eagerly did sexual stuff with him, because they thought they were going to be big stars in Hollywood if they did.

Now, they want to cry rape because Weinstein couldn’t make a star out of them.

Yep. If a man simply wants a woman who is not super ugly or over 300 pounds, it’s misogyny! If a woman want a 6’7”, jacked, 9/10, NT, multimillionaire, it’s perfect reasonable though. Fuck, I hate this society

You know, I think this whole MeToo shit is nonsense.
I don’t believe any of it.

It’s interesting you brought up Weinstein.
I’ve always thought he was innocent.

Where are all the big name actresses accusing him?
Why is it just nobodies who never went anywhere?

They all eagerly did sexual stuff with him, because they thought they were going to be big stars in Hollywood if they did.

Now, they want to cry rape because Weinstein couldn’t make a star out of them.
high IQ

yea the foids were 100% willing. feminists have made whore a dirty word, but it is the correct word to use here jfl

plus people whine abt 'power dynamics' in relationships, but usually foids are the driving force behind that. groupies, for example, want sex with guys bc they view them as higher-status. like, millions of foids loved 50 shades of grey, a fantasy abt an unbalanced abusive power-dynamic relationship, foids get into these relationships bc they want to

but now guys who play along, like vince mcmahon or harvey weinstein, can get #metoo'd. so it excludes even more men: unless you are chad, ie. chosen a priori, even doing what the foid wants can be abuse, rape or sa

and as you said, it's also bc the foids didn't really flourish and perhaps begrudge harvey for not highlighting them enough. it's like, if someone was a god, some people will bless you when things go well, then curse you for things going badly. it's black-and-white. while the foid has a rose-tinted view of the institution, he's fine, if she remains nostalgic and thinks of it as her glory days, he's okay, once she's disaffected he's evil

it just shows that foids can revoke consent any time they want, and people will believe it. even if they were willingly in the relationship, once they #metoo it will be as if it never existed

hypergamy states that foids typically do not want equals but aim upwards, and hence as foids become more powerful in society their demands also increase. people who believe foids are innocent victims in cases like that are wilfully ignorant. foids seek out abusive relationships, power dynamics, etc., then whine abt it

if foids seem to all be getting raped suddenly, it's bc they're asking for it

Images 5

Last edited:

We men are forced to be in competition with each other and create tons of different personalities, we're very diversified. But foids are just a hive-mind groups of human with no personality other than narcissism and evil that only count 100% on their biological advantages without even searching to improve as a person.

Every normie loves to talk about themselves and their lives. It's insane how little people actually listen to themselves or others. Most public convos are just word vomit about their day or their job.

Every normie loves to talk about themselves and their lives.
jfl ikr

it's like ur life is nothing special there are millions of people just like u, normie. it's nothing that hasn't been heard b4. shut up