Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Foid contradicts herself.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/myux5m/do_incels_put_you_off_internet_dating/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

I’m not short myself but I am aware how bad it is for short men and this foid basically says that she prefers tall men yet is going around spreading the personality meme which just pisses me right off, like, at least just admit personality is a meme instead of lying.

On a side note men get catfished too and it can be worse for men because sometimes it’s men catfishing straight men but society doesn’t want to talk about that.

Last edited:
They will never say it

You only get Chadfished when you go for Chad.

You only get Chadfished when you go for Chad.
I bet this foid isn’t even Stacey level in looks yet is being a typical self-entitled hole.

it's their default mode to lie

20210426 182456

boohoo poor wahman is afraid of showing her niglet on dating apps and getting nasty messages from inkels or short men that she insulted, so hard, don't worry i'm sure you can find some chad to pump and dump you in less than 10 minutes

It's funny how holes make retarded non-questions when what they are really asking for is for the group of reddit circlejerk bootlickers to say whatever she wants to hear to give herself a pat in the back.

You are going full schizofrenic over 30 guys at best making chadfishing, take your meds. And yes, you standards are high, otherwise you wouldn't be a shallow whore that wants ''love'' from tall men.

not to mention even before I knew what an incel was dating as a women of 5”8’ was hard enough with a lot of apps not showing hight you’d talk for a little while then find out they’re 5 foot fuck all and be like... shit.

Attachments

• 1606654034356.gif
    1606654034356.gif
    580.8 KB · Views: 18